Favorite Beatle?

Started by Menatus, April 13, 2004, 01:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i was just being sarcastic.  For example, When you hate a class for instance, and say "this class should be shot," well how are you gonna do that?  Its just sarcasim, and if you are gonna play that game three of them are dead already (i think) so how would you "shoot" them anyway?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

ummmm, 2 are dead, and that's not sarcasm, sarcasm would be saying, this class is great in a sarcastic tone.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Menatus

No one has ever said "This class should be shot" as it makes no sence and is not sarcasm. Talking about anyone's death isn't funny.  It's really, really not.

Wildwood

Juby ur right its not sarcasim i dont know what but it isnt serious, i was not talking about anyones death, i would never do such a thing in that matter, i was kidding.  K-I-D-D-I-N-G.  Its not that tough  to understand
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Menatus

I understand it. It's not funny, though.

Quotei was not talking about anyones death, i would never do such a thing in that matter
QuoteThe Beatles should be shot

Huh?

Does it really count as kidding if it's not funny? XD

Wildwood

no, it wasnt funny cuz it wasnt supposed to be funny, i was just expressing my dislike of the beatles.  

user posted image

Menatus

Okay, first it was sarcasm, then you were kidding, and now it wasn't supposed to be funny? I'm confused.

Wildwood

it was never sarcasim, i just wasnt thinking when i said it was,  i was kidding.  I would never want anyone to be shot, i was just kidding and it wasnt supposed to be funny.  For instance, say someone says you are stupid when you make a silly mistake. Chances are you are really not stupid, the person was just kidding because you made a mistake.  Was that statement ment to be funny, no.  So you can be kidding and not try to be funny at the same time  

user posted image

Menatus

.......yup!

My MAD SKILLZ!!1

Wildwood

Theres no way you drew that.  If you did its awesome though

user posted image

Menatus

What the freaking ... is wrong with everyone on this board? It pisses me off to no end! Oh, you didn't draw that. D00d, i could, leik, go on the internet and get that in liek 2 mintes, no offnce!1 dude. SHUT UP!!! I'm not targeting you, though I am, but seriously, you don't know who I am. Just because I'm on this board doesn't mean I'm like eleven and can't draw. Why are people such IDIOTS?!

Devari

Ooh... Nice. :D You have the "MAD SKILLZ!!1".

Pardon Wildwood... He's new. Then again, I only joined in October. So, I'm new. Thus you should ignore me. :P

But you won't will you? :(

Menatus

Of course not! XDD I never disacknowledge anyone who notices my supremely mad skillz!1 XDD :D and thanks

Wildwood

QuotePardon Wildwood... He's new

im not new im just new to the forums

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Ringo roxor! I dunno why I like Ringo.. I just do. *Tries desperately to shove the topic back on track before the train of thought crashes into the brick wall of ignorance and argument.* I like tremendously complicated overblown metaphors too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES