Favorite Beatle?

Started by Menatus, April 13, 2004, 01:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I had to put it in traditional Pope John Paul George and Ringo form. Of course, my favorite is Ringo (ever see that Simpsons episode?) Actually, all Beatles has an episode except for Lennon, who probably would have if he lived long enough. Anyway, this is one of three questions I ask people to understand them more: Favorite Ninja Turtle, Beatle, and Animaniac ^_^;; Raphael, Ringo, Wakko.

Juby (Tercios)

michael  :P , Michaelangelo and Wakko.  Of course George Clinton of Parliament Funkadelic rules All.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Scarwake

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

Menatus

Dod Gammit, how can he be winning? Ringo, people, RINGO!

I just drew this now. Took like 2 hours. I'm TERRIBLE at drawing people.

Juby (Tercios)

I actually didn't null with my Michael, here's a clue, I got my mind seeeeeeeettttt on you, I got my mind seeeeeettttt on you...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Veranor

I'm not sure.
"I'm Ringo and I play the drums."
"Hi I'm Paul and I play the uh um the bass."
"I'm George and I play a guiter."
"I'm John and I too play a guiter... sometimes I play a fool."
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Menatus

Sonoras

John Lennon is kewlio.

Ack! Accidentally voted for Paul.

Menatus

Why didn't you accidently vote for Ringo!? Anyway, good, John was getting to far ahead. ^^;;

Nohcnonk

Ringo!  Because Tania said so. :P  

Garagas Ledavas

Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Wildwood

The Beatles should be shot
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Scarwake

If you wanna know why I voted John Lennon look at my signature, and then I am supposedly doing like a John lennon pose thingy in my avatar according to someone, i forget who.....so that's why......
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Menatus

One of the Beatles was shot, you idiot.

Anyway, all you need is a moptop and to squint your eyes and you'd look just like him.

And why is everyone on this forum so indifferent to all the work I put into my pictures? It doesn't happen in one minute like everyone seems to think. Try drawing it yourself.