how to get on RWL

Started by cleopatra, April 13, 2004, 06:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

As a matter of fact, she was aiming it at both of you, seeing as you both tried to insult the other. And if I were you, I'd spice up my posts with a dash of respect, Teufel's a mod on these forums, y'know, and she's not pleasant when angry. And come to think of it, I wouldn't mess with me either, so don't try to argue.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blood Wake

i go on it at school all the time, even today durring school we were takeing a test and i finished early so they let us go on the computer so i was checking my account and my dad was messageing me so i got on AIM express to talk to him
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Stan(NM)

QuoteAs a matter of fact, she was aiming it at both of you, seeing as you both tried to insult the other. And if I were you, I'd spice up my posts with a dash of respect, Teufel's a mod on these forums, y'know, and she's not pleasant when angry. And come to think of it, I wouldn't mess with me either, so don't try to argue.

Funny kid.  
I find something odd about the assumptions you just made.
1. You assumed I was "trying to insult" fun for none.
2. You assumed I will cower when you outright attack me.
3. You assumed that you're allowed to do whatever you want because you have an admin title?
4. You assumed that you knew what teuful was talking about.

Here is what I want to say to you:

You will have no respect for me due to your lack of sincerity and depth of loyalty to your administrative duty.  You can not expect to retain such a social status and play as the insulter shael and the unjust admin shael at the same time.  You feel that you can ignore logic and blurt out your own little laws here and there.  I have an assumption that life will hit you pretty hard, once you stop revelling in "la-la" land.
Best of luck with success and promptness in your life.
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

The Lady Shael

*raises eyes* Why me? I'm stuck in enough arguments like this already...*sigh*

1. Mm, I see. Then why were making sure Teufel didn't direct the comment at you, if it was obvious you weren't insulting Fun for None? Or do you mean you were successful in your insulting?

2.- 3. *points out* You assumed that you think I meant exactly what I said in that post, and you assumed, by that one post I made, that I am a power-hungry, egotistical, self-absorbed forum dictator. At least, that's more or less how you described me. You took my post way too literally. You apparently haven't been here long enough to see what my personality is really like, and my last sentence was more of a joke, considering most people would argue that I'm one of the more lenient admins. I must make a note to myself to be entirely serious when talking to newcomers in the future. *makes mental note*

4. You assumed you knew what Teufel was talking about. I can get her up here, and have her explain what she meant by that post to you, would that clear things up a bit?

You...ah...assume... a lot. It'd be nice if there was a way to switch places in life, so you could experience my not-so-heavenly la-la land. I've been an admin here for around 6 months, and a mod much longer. I've literally lost hours of sleep and homework time trying to settle arguments and forum uprisings over that period of time. Don't judge me by one post, of which its amusing-ness was completely lost on you.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

~>John<~

Thank you shael. Please gag him? Please?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

windhound

meh..
assume is a funny word..  you can break it apart into three separate words which works as a definition of it..  
When you assume, it makes a ____  out of U and Me  you fill in the first part..  
in other words, assumin is bad..  hehe  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Stan(NM)

Idea - John minds his own business and shortens his ANNOYINGLY PATHETIC avatar.
Idea - Shael stops mumbling nonsense?
Idea - Dont tell me not to mess with you and then switch sides in your next post.
I - Dont want to argue with mods. Sorry for the misinterpretation of a hostile relationship Shael.

Wildwood

Idea-Stan gets a life and doesn't put a stupid post up anymore, shael and john are cool
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Fun For None

"if you're too ignorant to realize this..."
"Blatant ignorance.."
"my solace is found with your ignorance."

Seriously you need a new word Stan.

I find something odd about the assumptions you just made.
1. You assumed I was "trying to insult" fun for none.
2. You assumed I will cower when you outright attack me.
3. You assumed that you're allowed to do whatever you want because you have an admin title?
4. You assumed that you knew what teuful was talking about.

1. You were attempting to insult me, however your present intellectual capacity prevented you from doing so effectively.
2. Obviously you won't cower, you'll be an idiot and continue spewing idiocy.
3. She can and will do whatever she wants because she is an Admin.
4. She did know what Teufel was talking about.

"Here is what I want to say to you:"

Is that needed? I personally think most of us can assume that since you're posting, there's something you wish to say to someone.

You will have no respect for me due to your lack of sincerity and depth of loyalty to your administrative duty. You can not expect to retain such a social status and play as the insulter shael and the unjust admin shael at the same time. You feel that you can ignore logic and blurt out your own little laws here and there. I have an assumption that life will hit you pretty hard, once you stop revelling in "la-la" land.
Best of luck with success and promptness in your life.

Her lack of depth of loyalty?

Someone needs to go back to 7th grade and pay more attention this time through. "Insulter" is not only archaic, but I have yet to see Shael insult anyone.

Best of luck with success and "promptness" in your life?

If I could understand that sentence, I'd comment. You're wishing her luck with promptness in life?

Idea - Stan(NM) buys a better dictionary and repeats English a few times.

"Dont want to argue with mods. Sorry for the misinterpretation of a hostile relationship Shael."

Misinterpretation?

You called her an unjust "insulter." You stated that life would hit her hard. You stated that she didn't show loyalty to her duties. You stated that you didn't respect her.

Have some backbone.

Stan(NM)

A blind victory is a fool's delight,
A wise thought is a fool's demise.

The Lady Shael

Okay, now, everyone who participated in this argument, cut it out. Argument is now finished. Arguments are almost never enjoyable on this forum. If anyone tries poking the argument with a stick and bringing it back to life, I shall be forced to lock it up, and I don't enjoy doing that.  

~>John<~

Sorry Shael, you might gag me, but Stan made some comments.

1. My avatar is as small as everyone elses. Maybe a little wider but.....
2. If you were trying to say "signature" [maybe you don't know that word?] I'm allowed to have my free speech, my own political opinion, and the ability to say what clans I've been in and what era I was "emperor" in.
[Honestly, after the first age there were hardly any emperors, but..........I digress.]
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

caedo caelestis

If they are bothering you, turn avatars and signatures off. First age was the only real age.  :rolleyes:

~>John<~

Ah, I disagree with that. It was the only.......dominant age. And the best one.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

caedo caelestis

Quote from: ~>John<~Ah, I disagree with that. It was the only.......dominant age. And the best one.
Indeed the best. Most memorable, most fun. No stupid resource massing garbage.