Hello

Started by Tepi, April 13, 2004, 12:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tepi

EDit: Warning!

Do this again and your IP will be blocked from this site!

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

Tepi

are u hating on my views of hitler, why is he such a bad guy, he did nothing wrong.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: TepiEDit: Warning!

Do this again and your IP will be blocked from this site!

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
and since your IP hasn't changed in 3 years, yuo = screwed

wolf bite

I don't care what veiws you have, just were you post them, if you swear, and if you insult others. And if you force me to waste my time deleting them.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juby (Tercios)

oh my god, was this guy trying to elevate hitler? Bring back the one and half millions serbs and montenegrins of my brethren (not to mention the 6 million jewish people, 3 million non-jewish poles, half a million bosians, half a million roma(gypsies) and various smaller groups like jehova's witnesses and homosexuals) and then you can talk.  And I recall hearing from neo nazi's about how their wasn't enough gas to kill 12 million people, that's just ignorant cause most of them died from being worked to death, these people seem to create a bubble of racism to protect their ignorance.  I have never wanted to strike a person as much as I wanted to strike a neo-nazi *infuriated*.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Tepi

WHo cares about jews or jehova's witnesses or even gypsies. Also who cares at all about homo's. They deserved to all be killed. Gas chamber was even fast enough, they should have just unloaded clips into them.  Hitler took what he believed in and took it to the highest level, he wasnt scared to show what he believed and what the people believe because of him.

Juby (Tercios)

Sweet jesus, that is the most terrible thing I have ever heard, you truely believe that you a north western European (I'm assuming) are naturally better then me because I am a Yugoslav?
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Devari

You are fricken' scary.

I want to print your post and take it to a physcology class. Would be fun to analyze physcotic behaviour.

You know, that is the classic physco type. Total disregard for human life.

You sicken me. And I thought most neo-conservatives were bad enough...

Gen. Volkov

*Twitches* Don't forget the 15 million Russians he killed. Yeah, that's the correct number. 15 MILLION. Soldiers and noncombatants. You sick psycho freak. I can't believe what I am reading. You sound like you have read a littel too much of Mein Kampf. And people do care about the groups you mentioned. Also, Hitler didn't believe in what he was doing, he was pocking INSANE. HE was part Jewish for crying out loud! ANd the killings themselves weren't about doing it quickly, they were doing it with that terrible German EFFICIENCY. Hitler was the most evil person who ever lived, and the scary thing is he almost won WW2, and trust me, you would not want to live in his third Reich, what he did was just the beginning stages of his "Final Solution".
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Tepi

I know he was only beggining the "final solution" and i know he wasnt going for te speed of killing faster, but he should have so he could have killed more jews. And no im from canada, thought on here is every asian and indian in canada should be killed or deported to save tax payers. Quebec should also be kicked out. Anyway hitler was evil but he was no doubt a genious. The fact he had everyone fallowing him, He was really  jew, it was about 4 ways back in his family. Hitler would have one won ww2 is he didnt invade or go as deep into USSR and if he had more troops when canada, britan and usa invaded them on the 5 beach's. And screw human life, I believe in what benifits me, and losing lives would save tax dollars and improve our economy so by all means, creat a new hitler to help take over canada.

Devari

Oh, great. So we can start improving our economy by killing people like you?

I fail to see fow that will improve our economy. A state does not need to be  fascist to have a good economy.

Gen. Volkov

You are such an idiot, how is less people in any way going to imporve an economy? And I was simply stating those facts to show your ignorance, I wasn't agreeing with you. Hitler wasn't a genius, just a very good politician. If he had been smarter he would have won WW2. It wasn't that hard, there were several ways to do it. The easiest would have been to equip his soldiers in Russia with cold weather gear. A genius would have thought of that. Hitler was just plain insane. No genius about him.
You have no idea what you are talking about and I suspect you are just spouting the propaganda you have been indoctrinated with, so I suggest you shut up and go do some real research.

Fascist states tend to have the worst economies of any socio-economic system.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Juby (Tercios)

Lemme guess, your from Alberta you ignoramus?  And I meant ancentry, your of North Eastern European decent you racist shcmuck.  I Just want to say that He does not at all reflect Canada,I have met only one person in my entire life time who was even close to his opinions....Dear god your messed up.

edit: this is directed at Tepi, not Volkov.

Devari

Seems Albertan, doesn't he?

Nah, I think he's from Ontario... Nick seems to know something about him...

Gen. Volkov

Whoever he is, he's an idiot.