No Leaders round

Started by Peace Alliance, April 12, 2004, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

'scuse me..  I happen to like HPRing..  very productive and a good way to not peeve people off..  Nero was one of the few, if not the only, HPR emperor..

HPR==Happy Pony Raiser, I believe it was Ragefur's term..  means more or less resource masser..  usually one who complains bitterly when attacked..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

IFman

an HPRer is someone who normally masses food or Land, like you
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

i hardly ever do leader attacks and all huts pretty much do is waste land so id vote for yes  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Devari

I disagree.

I'd like to see an absence of the Mercs. Leaders would take skill to play if you couldn't just go and buy everything.

But no leaders? :(

Leaders are fun. Without leader-loot.

I'd say:

Bread!
New building - only way to get bread, other than sacking
NO Black Market

sh0e

Quote from: IFmanyes, no leaders, but make it available to steal food and money by attacking (ask beetles if you don't know how)
uh.. thats already possible
albeit amounts stolen are very small

VipersByte

Am game for the No leaders, would cut down on the Martin race i might think..
See who can survive without being a martin,
Maybe it would keep the networth a bit closer to the ppl who Don't leader/loot quite so much.   <_<

VIPERSBYTE

Hello!

I HATE leaders. It's the part of the game that I can't do. I tried leader massing once, and couldn't even get 1M.

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs at you all* I am Fox in both games and I am in or near the top ten in both! Course I am running my highly effective leader strat.. but I would love to have no leaders... cause I have a very good non leader strat too. And non-leader ppl would actually be in the top ten.. and we would actually have sane NW/land ratios. And sane NW too if we kept the same land. HPR's would get their behinds kicked because people would be constantly wiping out their land in order to get cash and troops, cause no leaders are there, so you have to actually use the BUTTONS on the sidebar again!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

-.-
HPRs could survive..  I'd prove it to you..  if I wasnt going to mass skiffs..  I have a personal record of 22.4 mil skiffs..  I wants to break it..  shouldnt be too hard..  this round I'm doin a regular leader strat, 'cept I'm a weasel..  so I still might break my skiff record this round..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

thraka

Ah ok then so an HPR strat is someone who stores mass food and money, k. too bad i have no food nor any money and just masses of troops right now. I feel good about this. And i agree that if we go without leaders next round then it wil make land much much more valuable. Will actually have to have garrisons of troops at all times and try to balance out ur land to support such a thing as well.  
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Peace Alliance

Land = Power... what a novel idea.

Riverpaw

Hm... yiss...

No leaders would make it more volitile, though, so half the turn rate.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

sh0e

bah.. no.. please do not make the turns come slower
if you want slower go to reg and have a no leader game on there

Peace Alliance

no don't make it slow, that would be pointless.  

Riverpaw

We need a medium server.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.