Smoke dope?

Started by Peace Alliance, April 12, 2004, 05:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: caedo caelestisLocking it would have also been just delaying the inevitable. More harm then good. Education not ignorance. Thank you for your decision wolf.
agreed, being aware and disagreeing is far more a successful a system then being ignorant and disagreeing.  Ignorance falls prey to peer pressure much easier than awareness.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wildwood

Quoteit seems we have smarter people here then I had thought.

r u on the same forums as i am???
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

I wouldn't smoke dope..

cleopatra

...bet you'ld smoke cheese, if they found out how to
this is my favourite song:

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before
The whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions

hail to queen!!!

Ashyra Nightwing

Yep.

:D  :D  :D  

Kueller

Second hand smoke is bogus. Honestly, there are many other causes for lung cancer other than smoking. I do not like cigarettes. However, one does not inhale cigars or pipes, and some of the pipes come with rather refreshing and yummyish smells, as well as cigars. I will never take drugs and I have not. Pot, Dope, etc. simply eats up your brain cells, cell by sell. It puts mollases in your brain. Smoking cheese? Hmmmm... *finds cheese flavored pipe tobacco* I'll sell it to you for 10 pounds a pack, Ashyra.
"The only difference between a tax man and a
taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin." -- Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you
were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to
his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off
with your money."  -- G.  Gordon Liddy

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."
-- Winston Churchill

I am not a member of the recent group of Star Wars peoples, nor am I copying them.

user posted image

One of my favorite all-time Star Wars scenes (from Darksaber):
Shoot the enemy! Kam Solusar commanded. Reflexively, the gunner followed the order. He fired both heavy laser cannons at full power. The Imperial Juggernaut exploded under its own firepower. Kam Solusar ducked, but the trunk of the Massasi tree shielded him from the flying shrapnel. He shook his head in disgust. "Stupid idiots," he thought, then slipped off to meet another target.

Devari

I never said that second-hand smoke is the only cause of lung cancer.

HOWEVER, it is one of the leading causes.

Why do you scoff at at least 50 probable carcinogens?

Second-hand smoke is as deadly as pot. I hate both.

Shadow

I resurrect this topic because some people might find it very funny in retrospect
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

It's very interesting, for sure. Nice bump!
I will not deleted this

lonewolf1817

good bump..... i love the hipocracy of the fist post   :D
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

I don't think I'd call it hypocrisy because of the large amount of time that has elapsed since that post. Think of it more as a look back to a younger Peace, whose values have changed in the few years since it was made.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

lonewolf1817

yes but a slight aspect of hypocracy is still at play... and from that is the basis of my joke. "all jokes have some eliment of truth"..... thats just the way i see it.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Peace Alliance

Well i've certainly changed my tune since 2004.

The wisdom gained since then has taught me that pot, much like alcohol, can be used responsibly. And that even though it is bad for you in excess, can be rather harmless in moderation.

To call it a gateway drug is an over-simplification. Anything that gives you a high, including cigarettes and alcahol will 'cause some people to become addicted, or even make them want to search out a new higher high. This is a personality thing, and although many people have a problem with alcohol, drinking wine at dinner won't make you an alcaholic. Not unless you have an addictive personality, or use unhealthy defense mechanisms like escapism.

I know a LOT of pot smokers who don't smoke cigarettes, and would never do hard drugs. I even know a lot of pot smokers who never drink to get drunk.

So it's got a lot more to do with personality, preference, and moderation.

Of course anything is unhealthy in excess... And i would never suggest that somebody who is too young, or irresponsible smoke pot. And that if you do, smoke it for the right reason, and not as an escape, addiction, coping mechanism, peer pressure, to be cool or any of those reasons. Trust me, pot DOES NOT make you seem cool.

Gen. Volkov

I do drink nowadays, but I refuse to smoke, weed or squares. I am not going to ruin my lungs just for the cheap thrill of being high.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

lonewolf1817

but ur liver and brain are ok things to waste.... if ur so worrried about ur lungs go for a 10 min jog befor or after (sitting around high after workin out  = fun..... or being high and working out= fun...... u can also eat a weed brownie.... or are u worried about ur waist as well...... of u can do a vaporizer.....