Smoke dope?

Started by Peace Alliance, April 12, 2004, 05:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

ALL the time. (Note-Joke)

I say, whats the point in starting if you are just going to get cancer.
Alcohol, pot, and even ciggarettes should be illegal, there will be less deaths every year.

Calantorntain

After seeing second-hand the effects of drugs, I know that I will Always say no.

And dope makes you stupid.  Want proof?  Just ask the kid from my school that was smoking it on the bus to school*  :blink:

*I was not on that bus, by the way
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

wolf bite

Want to know stupid?

I know a guy that has been addicted to marijuana for 25 years. Last year he decided that his favorite pot comes from Singapore. So he decided to go there for a few months. But he was worried about how long it may take to find a ?connection.? So he smuggled his own with him even though the laws there are very, very strict. No one has heard from him for a year.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juby (Tercios)

Now that is stupid, your right Wolf, not "high" stupid though, that's stupid stupid like my uncle having illegal cable for 10 years and forgetting it's illegal and calling the company to complain that his Cable is out  :lol: .  You'd have to be really really brave or really really dumb to try and commit crimes in Singapore (I don't think Wolf conveyed just how strict it is, Bubble Gum is illegal!).
And I would just like to further my points by reminding people to remember all the stupid things people have done drunk.  I can think of thousands of stories of people who did just as, if not more, stupid things while drunk.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

ah, but that is my point, it was "high" stupid because he smoked 5 times a day every day, he never was not "high."

Come on, who would take drugs INTO a drug country when taking them OUT is 30 years of wipping.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Juby (Tercios)

people try, and if somebody got drunk 5 times a day, they'd be dead (alcohol poisoning).  And let this be a lesson, don't smoke marijuana 5 times a day for 25 years or you'll do something even more illegal  :lol: .  Seriously though, abstain from both alcohol and marijuana, both are very bad for you.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wildwood

this is getten kinda creepy, a topic like this with 35 replies
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

windhound

meh..  atleast some poeple have some stuff to comment on..  it's been a tad quiet lately..

and somking anything is getting more and more expensive...  cigarettes are priced incredibly high compared to what they were before all the tax stuff was added on..  you have to be rich or severly in debt if you smoke heavily..  so, it burns through your life and cash at an accelerated rate..  oddish peoples..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Scarwake

I voted "no, and i never will" because NO, I haven't no matter what you all may think......and i NEVER will no matter what you all may think......i've thought about it....but done it no.....never never never never....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sonoras

For school one day, kids from Lifeline, it's like a rehab, came to my class. One kid smoked ciggarettes when he was 9, then thay stole his mom's credit card, bought marijuanna, and told the cops he had some.

Now THATS stupid.

Stan(NM)

This argument could go either way.
I liked what wolf bite said, except the part about wolf bite defending his reason to think so, saying he was considering being parentally admin-ish.
No need to disguise / defend your thoughts, free speech.
I know too many people that smoke too many things to really care about what you guys do.. or care what you care about my opinion on it, so I voted falsely, but who cares?
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

koala

ill nevr smocke cuz i am only 7

Billy

Billy says any drug or tobacco user needs to quit.  If all did quit, Phillip-Morris would go out of buisness, crime rates would go down, and a matter of other good things would happen.

Billy also says that if a restaurant had a seperate building just for smoking, it would be better than outside.
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

wolf bite

I had thought of locking the topic when it first came out only because I did not know what turn it could take. Really did not want to deal with much pro-drug posting in a forum that has people under the age of 10. But luckly it seems we have smarter people here then I had thought.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

caedo caelestis

Locking it would have also been just delaying the inevitable. More harm then good. Education not ignorance. Thank you for your decision wolf.