My life has re-begun!!

Started by The Lady Shael, April 12, 2004, 04:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*faints* I can log into RWL again. My computer loves me. I LOVE it! Coolest thing that's happened in several weeks....woot!

*signs up for Turbo and Reg and sees how fast she'll die*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

good luck!  methinks there has been quite a few changes since you've played activly..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Shael, i'm not really sure why you couldn't log in, but it sounds to me like a browser problem... seeing as thats pretty much the only reason you wouldn't be able to log into something. So may i suggest you get Mozilla Firefox instead of using what i assume is Internet Explorer? Its 1000 times better, and it doesn't have all those nasty security holes.

Devari

Hail Firefox! Hail Firefox!

Best browser I've ever used.

And I've used many. I have 4 or so installed on my computer. And I'm off to get another one to try it out.

The Lady Shael

I think it was some virus thing, or something. It was just my Windows XP user account, and there was random stuff I couldn't do, like see animated GIFs. But over the weekend, my dad cleaned out some 1000 viruses and flipped some stuff around and such and all I know now is that it's back to normal...I have IE on my old slow comp and the family laptop, and it all worked there, I was just too lazy to log on from there, because I only use my flat screen.

Gosh, I'm starting to remember how fun this used to be...I know I'm a horrible player, but I still have fun with it.  :D  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

IFman

same thing happened to me. But there's one virus that comes back about every six hours on my computer. It's pretty harmless, except if it stays for a week it "eats" my background and destroys my speed (typing 1 letter every minute). Luckily he tought me how to delete the ones on my computer *pats ad aware 6.0*
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ashyra Nightwing

Nohcnonk

Go Shael! :D

*uses Firefox*

Devari

Quote from: NohcnonkGo Shael! :D

*uses Firefox*
You need not say "Firefox". Just say "quality".

The we'll know that you're talking about Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox, and Opera.

Seriously, IE can screweth up lots of things. I despise IE. But sometime I have to use it... :(

windhound

*has never used Mozilla*
*uses standard AOL*
the main problem with it is that it closes out all of your windows 'cept email when you get kicked offline, and I'm on a '56k' modem (it never goes that fast)..  so I get kicked offline more than I'd like..
next year I'll be on my college's network (hopefully anyhow), which is supposed to be reallly good..  it's got wireless bubbles and stuff..  just pop open your laptop most anywhere on campus and sign in..  sounds good to me..
hehe
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

I use IE, and it's not too bad...

Firefox must be spiffy..

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingI use IE, and it's not too bad...
*cough*

Anyhow...
Go Mozilla!
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

windhound

*is playin around in Firefox*
*presses 3rd button on mouse to active little circle scrolling thing*
*twirls the wheel back and forth while scrolling circle thingy is on*
heh heh..  in IE when you moved the wheel back and forth the little circle scrolling thing went away..

that probubly made absolutly no sence, but, meh

Nohcnonk

Nope! :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :ph34r:  :(  :D  :D  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  

Myrhakel

IE is the best.  :D  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image