Eye For An Eye and Capt Term

Started by Juby (Tercios), April 12, 2004, 11:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

Ummmmm, talking with a certain somebody we realized that an Eye For an Eye and Capt Term are still gaining points towards Northlands while on Vacation.  Isn't that a little unfair?  they are getting a free ride, all the points, no attacks, that's just wrong....
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

hrm..  not really, as long as they have the net to stay in the top ten of Mossflower, they kinda deserve to still get the points..  

look at it this way, they're on vacation to the Northlands to finda suitable spot to setup camp once they get there :P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

meh, seems fair enough. There are major disadvantages to being in vacation as well.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

it makes it impossible for me to force them down though, If I wanted to poison them out of the top ten (not that I would), That option is longer available, i HAVE to rise above them, The option to fight them away is gone.  I would say that that is unfair.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

I agree juby. They  the rest of us have to fight to keep ourselves high enough to earn points, whereas they just sit back... We don't even get the chance to take away their networth. I was gonna ask retto about it, i'll link him to this topic though, seeing as how he tends not to show up otherwise.  :P  

thraka

Well to tell u the thruth i really had to quit the game for a few days due to personal wars brewing.
Not completely my intention to get a free ride but hey while I'm here :D
BUt to tell you the truth the only ones who were hitting me were Broken Vow, but he gave me land, and Eye for an Eye. Other than that everyone else was my ally in mossflower so I really can't see why this is such a big deal if all it means is that i can concentrate on work for the next few days.

Besides you wouldn't hit me, would you??? :o I mean we are allies after all :P
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

thraka

Oh and another thing, thats 2 topics that concern me. I really feel like one of the senior players now. Argued over and complained about. Thinking we are cheating. Ma would be so proud :D
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Peace Alliance

lol, yup, thats what RWL is all about.

Doesn't matter if it was your intention, the game is allowing you to have a free ride... I think retto just has to make it so its not counting you if your on vacation, no bigggy

wolf bite

The origenal plan for the ladder system did not let vacationing people to get time. I have talked to Retto about this and he will look into it when he has time.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

yeah i donno where he is... Its like the guy has a life.... wait a second... thats allowed isn't it?

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: Peace Allianceyeah i donno where he is... Its like the guy has a life.... wait a second... thats allowed isn't it?
I hope it's allowed because if it isn't then I should be banned.......
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

IFman

why are you people so lucky :(  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

I used to be like the biggest loser in my school, but now im fine
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Himik

I'm the least-popular boy at my school, but I'm a popularity god compared to the least-popular girl. I feel sorry for her.
user posted image
user posted image
Two aspects, one life. Live it.