RC stuff

Started by windhound, April 11, 2004, 09:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

O.o
*invisions a small plastic figurine parachutin to safty as his plane explodes dramatically in the background*
the owner of that plane musta been kinda sick..  the engine must have been custom or somthin, 'cause I havnt seen an engine for that much, I've seen a few jet engines availible, most of them electric..  donno though..  some of the RC Helicopters are pretty expensive too..  

I once read an artical online about a person who custom made a small rc pontoon boat that had a small water pump on it that let it squirt water ~4 feet..  he said that the thing cost him ~$550..  and I was like :huh:

hehe..  if you want an idea of what some of this stuff costs go to www.towerhobbies.com , tis a decent site, mostly priced fairly..
that's where I get most of my stuff..  I'm currently in the process of redoin a part of the boat I posted the pic of..  poor thing is nearly full up of wires, switches, and little black boxes with led indicators..  makes it ride a bit lower in the water..  spiffy
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't