Billy here

Started by Billy, April 11, 2004, 09:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

they havent done anything to me, but im way down there (in like 40th place)
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Stan(NM)

We are not out to kill, we're out to make a name for ourselves.
We (the good players of rwl) Have never thought of killing for fun, it is a waste of turns, only a fool would try to waste turns on killing.  Unless killing is the only thing left to do.
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ashyra Nightwing

Hiya, Billy!
I'm Ashyra!
You probably know me, but.. now I'm back! w00t!

Billy

Meh, Billy only has two RWL kills to his name.  Billy helped kill many more though.  *nods*  Heya Ashy!  Billy knows you.
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Stan(NM)

Billy is the man.
some other members from our guild would include
Terek
Ezekial
etc
etc
Magan
etc
etc
can't remember (sorry felals)
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Billy

There was Alexander to, Billy believes...
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Wildwood

Billy is really starting to tick Kurtis off by Billy talking in third person over and over.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Billy

Oh good!  Billy will continue. :rolleyes:
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Ashyra Nightwing

Ashy thinks that talking in the third person is fun.

EmpNero

*nods*
Nero thinks there's nothin atall wrong with the third person, as long as it's used appropriatly..
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Wildwood

what is the world coming to?

user posted image

Billy

Billy believes a world full of Neros! :D
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Wildwood

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Ashy says "Mwahahaha!!"

Riverpaw

Just a random note, we do happen to know your more easily recognised identity.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.