Stepping down

Started by Peace Alliance, April 10, 2004, 06:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VipersByte

Now thats a long post...
i forgot what you guys were fighting about, by the time i got to the end of it..   :P

How about this ppl,
Peace, Wolfbite, Holby, etc...
Come into a game as yourselves..
And see who is the top at the end of the game.
But follow the un spoken rules of
1. No online hitting.
2. No more than 5 attacks per smack.
3. Am sure there are more unspoken rules, but can't seem to think at 3am any more..lol

and if we done that, and follow the rules, and if we didn't follow the rules we gets punished, but oh i don't know,
1. Hitting ppl while they are online, the person getting hit, would get half the person's army, who was hitting them.
or some silly thing like that.

But what would really be kewl in this game, for everyone to get along, and be able to play as themselves.
Cause you know what guys, i don't give a flying wet fart in space who you think you are, and even when i find out who you are, i don't care.  Cause to me, the ones who " hide " behind other identies, are just chicken lips, and have no real faith in their ability to do well, even though for what ever the reason they are well liked or hated.

A player is a player is a player,  and all players are in a GAME!!!
Now granted i work with quite alot of them players..lol, capt term.. and TimberWolves Tribe, Death's Crown, etc.. and Mystic, almost forgot him..lol, and i know these guys pretty well, they take the game serious, but still with enough of a Funny bone, that we don't care who is who, and carp like that.

But then again, am just rambling now, as i have lost my train of where the heck i was going with this, so i will say night for now,   ;)  

Night

(<>..<>)
VIPERSBYTE

Gen. Volkov

Theilt> I will not let a clan member continue this and I don't like seeing petty stupid arguments like this. So don't tell me what to do.

Juby> Post here again refering to Peace and you are out of Woof, I have ENOUGH.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

lol, vipers, as much as its a good idea it has nothing to do with this topic.. hahahaha, your a funny guy though.

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Gen. VolkovJuby> Post here again refering to Peace and you are out of Woof, I have ENOUGH.
Dude, this thread is days dead, I'm pretty sure that Peace is no longer mad at me cause I'm no longer mad at him...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Hello!

Quote from: windhound*rolls eyes*
ah yiss..  as Peace said..  Juby goes for the last word..   you'd be better off not sayin anythin..  you're just as bad if not worse than Peace Juby, name callin' and such..  
and repetition!  geez!  try for a new angle of attack you if must keep goin at it, repeating the same things over and over and over and over and over and over gets Reeeeally old rather fast..

yiss..  Peace started it.. and Juby wants to end it..  dont think it'll ever end unless an admin comes over and locks the topic :P
Juby's fights go like that. With him and John? Their arguments are ENDLESS. They make the ezzact same points over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, (Have you read this far? Congrats? About halfway through!) and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over!!! Er, yeah, that makes my point...  

Juby (Tercios)

Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Gen. Volkov

It ain't dead, otherwise it wouldn't be highlighted still, and like I said, one more salvo at Peace and you are out, but since it seems you are not going too.. it don't matter, have fun in Turbo.. I am.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES