Stepping down

Started by Peace Alliance, April 10, 2004, 06:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

I was defending my clan, I made it well aware that these were not actions against hydra, if you didn't fight so cowardly then I wouldn't have attacked you.  If you just joined hydra and not committed such a cowardly attack then nothig would have happened.  Your actions led to my actions, I didn't just come out of nowhere and decide let's kill peace (stop acting like a drama queen already), I did it for a reason, I have a reason (even if you don't think it's a good enough one) for my actions, all you can say is that about your actions is that you are a coward.  Don't want people to try and kill you?  Don't use such wussy and cowardly strategies.

here are some messages me and Capt term have exchanged:
Read it from the bottom up, I just cut and pasted and didn't want to bother rearranging it all.

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:07:52 -0700From: Capt Term (#34)
sounds good, he wants me to give him land as well and keeps trying to take it as ell, iam going to sit on it for a while still, though i need to use up my turns so that i can gain more networth while holdnig all this land. I know i am a huge target here but meh oh well :D

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:15:51 -0700From: Vladika Njegos (#5)
I'll handle him, I dropped net to do so, yu just forget about him unless he does something to you or gets back up.

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:08:08 -0700From: Capt Term (#34)
yeah and hes trying to take it from me while distracting me on messenger the boy is going down, thinking of using up a load of my turns and taking him down here. but i don't have time right now to do so. also at work right now and trying to get the paperwork to fire omeone together as well

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:00:31 -0700From: Vladika Njegos (#5)
no dirtier then all the jazz he's done but i suppose it'd be wrong to get you to go cheap, especially when you seem to be coming out on top of the whole conflict, mr 50K, ;)

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:58:44 -0700From: Capt Term (#34)
i know but thats just dirty pool though :P

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:55:07 -0700From: Vladika Njegos (#5)
hmmmmmmm, if you cleared it up with your clan then we could filet him by getting him to make a clan.

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:53:43 -0700From: Capt Term (#34)
hes trying for me to join his clan though and if that happened then u could make him at war with u and all and then go for the in clan kill there then

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:35:48 -0700From: Vladika Njegos (#5)
maybe I should leave my clan? I know nohc would be cool with me leaving and rejoining but for an out of clan kill, we just have to be consistent, whenever he attacks or missions we can attacking agian but the 21 hit max is in effect.

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:32:04 -0700From: Capt Term (#34)
hee hee hee

he wants my help to kill u...
told him not happening so long as we btoh stay in these clans. also that we have a sorta truce going on between us as well. but he wants u dead though and is going to hit u very soon here and for all hes worth as well. just giving u a heads up there.

more than likely around 4pm pst so i would be online before that and begin to hit him first and such

just and idea

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:51:20 -0700From: Vladika Njegos (#5)
yeah, I'm gonna switch from sacks to captures to ruin his leader ratio too.

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:49:07 -0700From: Capt Term (#34)
ok wait for tonite then hes going after me for the land i took, he even sent me a message about it and everything

so wait for the right time and then we can tag team him there and see how far we can drop him and everything

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:16:36 -0700From: Vladika Njegos (#5)
He has done me too much damage, poisoning so much food, forcing me into a position where I had to drop 35K, I'm going to kill him.

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:00:29 -0700From: Capt Term (#34)
not really going for a kill here per say.. more like obedience training... but only if he continues to attack and poison people such as us

i really hate leader attacks and i do my best to retal for each one that is done to me, my clan or my allies

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:46:36 -0700From: Vladika Njegos (#5)
ehhhhhh, so is this a kill where going for and does hydra object?

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 01:16:56 -0700From: Capt Term (#34)
hey juby i have ur back on brokwn vow there, he is going to be broken everything once i finish him off, he will be poisoned till hes below 100 million networth, which is a lot since he is over 200 right now

but i will mess him up good though, i already took 34k worth of land from him and am not done yet :D

see i'm a good ally to have cause i come back with a vengence
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

Sorry, didn't read all that.

Yeah, me and capt were trying to figure out a way to share that land.  In fact he seems like a sensible player. He doesn't have this strange assumption that he owns whatever land he takes... unlike you, who assumes that you own the land and whoever takes it has to give it back whether he's an ally or not.

I told him that it would be best if he lets me take the land, lets me use my turns (was gonna mention that he could use his good ratio while i had the land) then was going to leave a whole so he could have it back and i could have a chance with the good ratio. I actually said this to him, then he left to do work so i set to work on my plan... made some attempts with my skiffers and failed, wanted to see how much i would need made an espionage... he didn't like that... its really no big deal. And I don't see how this in ANY WAY proves that you had the right to attack an ally?

Anyways, I don't know why i'm still replying. Its quite obvious that you won't stop untill you have the last word. Really it doesn't matter, you've already won juby, everyone hates me, they always have.

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Peace AllianceSorry, didn't read all that.
mistake number one.  Also If I attack someone and they take back their land, I don't go crazy, that was their land so I don't act like a jerk and attack them again, I move on.  You on the other hand think that everyones land is yours and have a hissy fit whenever they take it back.  Stop acting like your a victim, You fought with extreme cowardice, I went at you for that, not because your peace, in fact before this incident I tried to get you to join a clan of mine the odd time.  Heres an idea, instead of crying that the world is against, look at your actions, if you think almost everyone on redwall is a jerk, chances are theirs only one person being a jerk.  People don't do things without a reason.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

K here you go trying to get the last word on. Only you've ran out of points so you're jsut repeating things i've already discredited.

let my bring a direct quote of when i addressed that arguement;
QuoteWhat does it take to get something through your thick little head? I wasn't complaining about you taking my friggin land. The problem was that I was your ALLY!

Are you finished, child?

Juby (Tercios)

well you seemed determined to get the first and last attack and you are also trying to get the last word.  heh, calling me a child?  acting like a drama queen and being unable to see the consequences of your actions is pretty childish.  You shouldn't be talking about my points, you've been repeating the same things over and over again, I've shown them all to be absurd.  I already answered that.  A) a majority of people sided with me and agreed it was a reasonable action and B ) you shouldn't have played so cowardly, your actions caused my actions, blame yourself.

windhound

Quicker Notice:
since Peace didnt think my last post was enough,
Hydra thinks Juby's actions were bad.  not good.  evil if you so wish to look at them in that light.  the actions were uncalled for.  I dont care if Peace attacked you before he joined hydra or not, I just dont care.  you attacked an ally.  bad Juby, bad!

both of you are acting like ikkle vermin babes whining at each other.  cut it out.  what's done is done.  move on.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

If you accept that an invitation to your clan gives a person open reign to attack anyone they please, especially your allies, unretaliated and then join your clan, how can we trust you?  We would not permit such cowardice to go unpunished and jeopordize the alliance.

Gen. Volkov

What don't you two continue this over the PM's or the in game system? And also, what don't you just each leave your clans and fight it out mano a mano? And as an Asst. leader of Woof, I strongly suggest you do as I suggest.. I hate seeing my clan members doing stuff like this. So I leave you with this, if you involve the whole clan in this Juby, you are out, because I REALLY don't want a war right now.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juby (Tercios)

peace is no longer in his clan, I have been going mano eh mano with him, dealing with his online attacks and such.

Gen. Volkov

Oh ok then. Disregard my last post then.. though I would like it if you could continue this in PM's.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

thraka

K wow this has escalated in the little time i have been trying to work. So because of it I have gone on vacation from the game till things cool down a bit.

As far as Juby goes, I would help him out if hes out to retal for online atacking, leader attacks, or for almost death brought upon him.  
As far as Broken Vow goes I will assist him through helping him with land and with Aid but I do dissapprove of his attempts to break through and get land from me. I said I would help but I needed some time to sit down and do so. He didn't give me the time so I didn't give up the land, and if anyone has checked hes lost land due to trying.

Between the 2 of you though I doubt I will partake in it anymore. Maybe play as a mediator but will not assist in the killing of either warlord unless they hit me online or leader attack me, again. Broken vow knows better now. As far as the conversation between me and Juby, yeah I would have taken Broken Vow down a few notches cause of the spat we were in. Its over we made up and not i gain land when he hits me :D

But i agree with Gen Volkov there though, if you guys want to continue this post do it in game, or even get messegner going between the 2 of you. I have been in major fights to the death with both of you guys, your both sensible players and know what you are doing just talk it out guys.

Cause in the end its all still a game right???

And oh yeah don't touch my land its mine.. all mine!!!!! :P LOL

PS I know have a string that centers around me. Mom would be so proud! :D  
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Peace Alliance

QuoteBut i agree with Gen Volkov there though, if you guys want to continue this post do it in game, or even get messegner going between the 2 of you
Thats exactly what I'm trying to do, but juby's gonna get the last word, just watch.

Theilt

Gen. Volkov, don't suggest that they switch the convo to PM, I rather enjoy watching Peace and Juby make jerks of themselves as the name-call, argue, and provoke in purely deconstructive ways.

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Peace AllianceThats exactly what I'm trying to do, but juby's gonna get the last word, just watch.
ummmmm, you are trying to get the last word too, and you can post some random thing like "I'm peace" and I won't care but I will respond to slander and lies.  Peace you started this pity parade, not me, you are not trying to end the fussing, you are trying to win the fussing.

windhound

*rolls eyes*
ah yiss..  as Peace said..  Juby goes for the last word..   you'd be better off not sayin anythin..  you're just as bad if not worse than Peace Juby, name callin' and such..  
and repetition!  geez!  try for a new angle of attack you if must keep goin at it, repeating the same things over and over and over and over and over and over gets Reeeeally old rather fast..

yiss..  Peace started it.. and Juby wants to end it..  dont think it'll ever end unless an admin comes over and locks the topic :P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't