New People Gallor

Started by Scarwake, April 10, 2004, 04:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Hmmm.....is it just me or did we have a few new people burst into the RWL realm while I was on my week vacation???

*stares around confusedly*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Nohcnonk

It's just you, TJ. :P  

Wildwood

yea i havent seen too many new people
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

It depends on what you would say is new...

Wildwood

what are you talking about?  You are pretty much new or not.  I am not new, ive been around for like 8 months, i just only recently created the Wildwood account

user posted image

Riverpaw

*is a newbie of sorts, but not a complete newbie*
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Sonoras

You arent a newbie Riverpaw! Youv'e been here for quite a while!

Ashyra Nightwing

....I don't think that there are that many new people...

Larrusus Deathspear

Wildwood you've only been here about 3 months at the most, I've been playing steadily since christmas but I played the game of and on long before that.
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Wildwood

Well yea I guess you are right but I am on more than almost anyone.

user posted image

Fun For None

Wolf Bite is not a lawyer.

Wildwood

O.K. where did that come from?

user posted image

General Austin

Hallo Tee-Jay!

Yeah, there's been an influx of newbies into our game, but they never come into the forums. Just check the lower scores! There's at least 20 new players who I haven't seen before.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Fun For NoneWolf Bite is not a lawyer.
*coughpointlesscough*

...TJ, I've noticed that you don't seem to be around... so are you back?