SD Dead?!

Started by Riverpaw, April 10, 2004, 01:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sh0e

Quote"A biased opinion from a fool's mouth has few consoles."

Note: See previous post.

An opinion has few consoles?

Maybe in your case the "little" words work better.

You could be right Austin. However, I know quite a few people who found it amusing. I'll take "quick" and "efficient" as a compliment though.
QuoteI found it humorous. Maybe he meant consolation? Because I really don't care whether or not my biased opinion gets PS2'S or not.
wow.. i sincerely hope you guys are joking

get yourself a dictionary and look up the definition of "console"
and while youre at it find "metaphor"

-
oh and btw good/best are still dominating the score boards
there appears to be plans to further bolster the dominating power of all the members of good/best
are there any clans planning to break the score boards?

~>John<~

Mine was joking. His wasn't. [mines the PS2 one]
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Fun For None

QuoteStan(NM) Posted on Apr 16 2004, 03:31 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A biased opinion from a fool's mouth has few consoles.  

Sh0e, that was the point I was making. I would have thought that most people would understand the sarcasm in the lines:

"An opinion has few consoles? Maybe in your case the "little" words work better."

Stan (NM) has no idea what he is posting, and each time he responds he looks more and more idiotic.

Stan(NM)

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Fun For None

Stan do you know what the word "console" means?

"lol..."

Your most intelligent response yet.

sh0e

Quote from: Fun For NoneStan do you know what the word "console" means?

"lol..."

Your most intelligent response yet.
..i am at a loss for words

Devari

Er... Can you guys move this to PM? 'Cause if you don't alot of people (not me, but others) will get rather peeved. Plus the admins will get... er... choleric...

sh0e

ya youre right.. i shouldnt have bothered posting that
anyhow sd is dead and good romped them
and theres no sign of a second life for sd

Cindarin

Not ALL of SD is dead.  At least not every member deleted themselves and started over.  Sure the SD clan is dead.  But no one really knows where they all are now unless you'd know what all thier accounts are now.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

IFman

I know most...
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Gen. Volkov

Volkov is still around.. in his original SD account... and I may restart it.. doubtful though.. rather start Woof. That will happen as soon as I get more than one other willing person. At the moment I am not in any clan, so I'm fairly well protected from the "wrath" of good. Who really aren't all that good, they just happen to be around at a time when no other strong clan is around. Certainly they have good players, and I know who Northern Marauders is, along with Stan.. as I suspect he is NM forum account. And just a warning to him, he pisses me off anymore, I blow the whistle on who he is.

Lastly.. would you guys mind not cluttering up every thread with your arguments? Its getting just a little annoying.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Billy

Meh, Good is the best clan ever!  Volvok, PM Billy who you think NM or Stan is.  Billy will tell you if you be right ;) .
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Gen. Volkov

One its Volkov, and two OK I will PM you, I know EXACTLY who NM is.. and I'm almost positive about Stan.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Billy

Billy type fast and accidentally misspelled Volkov's name.  Billy is terribly sorry.  Billy say you crazy about Stan.
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Gen. Volkov

Is Ok then. I may be wrong bout Stan, but it certainly SOUNDS like him. And I know I'm right about NM.