SD Dead?!

Started by Riverpaw, April 10, 2004, 01:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

LOL. All his years he says. Death Eater, when people say who you are, you don't deny it, you say congrats for the guess. And I know you are Death Eater cause I was IN SD and I INVITED you into SD. So again LOL. You are goofy man. I may post who everyone was if peeps don't come clean, the experiements over, it was fun, but come on, give up the ghost.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Devari

Heh... I'd like to see who these sillies were.

Garagas Ledavas

I was Darth Bane.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Stan(NM)

I discovered practically every member's identity and united the chosen ones.
Who cares? SD was defeated, their clan was shabby , they had some strong points but the weak links really shone though!
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Fun For None

As does your supreme intellect.

Stan(NM)

The light blocking your view of reality?

Devari

You have weak links, Stan. Many. Don't be an arse. It really shows.

SD was shabby. That's a given.

Oh, before I forget, I was Darth Sidious. Glad to be rid of that stupid account.

Fun For None

"The light blocking your view of reality?"

A short comment made by Stan intended to be biting and meaningful.

Unfortunately, he fell short once again.

My comment was intelligent and humorous. May someone have mercy upon yours.  

Stan(NM)

A biased opinion from a fool's mouth has few consoles.

Rastapopoulos

Good Lord.  "The light blocking your view of reality"?!?  I almost fell off my chair from laughter!  You need to seriously work on your verbal skills, or lack thereof.

[Edit: Or maybe you just need to stop trying to act smart.  Because trust me, you're definitely not coming off that way.]
Coming soon . . .

the     n.W.o

General Austin

I was Stormtrooper Legion 948, no surprise to anyone I'm sure. Sorry, all you SD guys, for not being there when I was needed. A friend came over right after "Good" came to power for a week, and only now have I been able to come online.  Thank you, "Good", for killing me off. It was quite an unexpected surprise. I'll wait out this age, and maybe the next. RWL has lost its splendour for me, for several reasons which I will not utter here for fear of being accused of asking for pity. Turbo, I might still play, but that is for another day.

Cheers to Good, I hope they have a long and prosperous reign doing whatever evil reigning clans do nowadays.

Oou! Verbal Sparring! Joy and wonder!

@Fun For None:
Quote"The light blocking your view of reality?"    A short comment made by Stan intended to be biting and meaningful.    Unfortunately, he fell short once again.     My comment was intelligent and humorous. May someone have mercy upon yours.

While I agree with your statement about his failing to make his statement biting and meaningful, I do not agree with your opinion of your own comment. Humorous?  It was a quick, efficient jab at the person's self-esteem.  I do not find that insulting others in such a manner is humorous.  Intelligent? It sounded so, but only because of your vocabulary and your grammar, IMO. The motive, in my mind, did not seem so intelligent.

You seem to find pleasure in proving that you are smarter than most with your insulting one-liner posts. Is this so, or am I totally wrong in my deductions?

@Stan: I'd say give it up while you still can. He made an insult at you. So what? Arguing about it will only make things worse in this case.

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Stan(NM)

Dont quit Gen. Austin, I died too.. Learning is a lifelong experience, give rwl a couple more weeks.

Ashyra Nightwing

No, don't quit, we need good players!
I knew who most of the SD people were... I attacked as usual, regardless of clans... I don't like getting mixed up in clan wars..

Fun For None

"A biased opinion from a fool's mouth has few consoles."

Note: See previous post.

An opinion has few consoles?

Maybe in your case the "little" words work better.

You could be right Austin. However, I know quite a few people who found it amusing. I'll take "quick" and "efficient" as a compliment though.

~>John<~

I found it humorous. Maybe he meant consolation? Because I really don't care whether or not my biased opinion gets PS2'S or not.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome