SD Dead?!

Started by Riverpaw, April 10, 2004, 01:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

How long's the rest of the era?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

sh0e

Quote from: The EmperorWell, SD disbanding didn't stop me from dying...I just said screw it and deleted (after getting some revenge on "Good," hehe).

I'm off to recreate....or maybe I'll sit the rest of this era out...ah well, decisions, decisions

And no, I'm not Garagas :P

Oh, and I steal your money cuz I could...I may recreate in Turbo too, hehe.
that flood of failed attack attempts hardly seems to qualify as "revenge".. lmao

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs at you all* Well with SD dead and gone I guess I can reveal that I have been playing Reg. RWL, and in was in SD, I was Darth Tyrannus. I rather like my alter ego, but I am never using that account again, and I do apologize to anyone I upset or insulted as Tyrannus.. just playing a character. OH yeah. Woof being recreated may have to wait. Have a clan offer that I just can't refuse.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Trogdor 22

I know this sounds stupid but, why does everyone have to go after the top clan?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Riverpaw

Quote from: Trogdor 22I know this sounds stupid but, why does everyone have to go after the top clan?
It's what keeps RWL alive, in my opinion. It's called a balance of power. I used to play a game where a clan took the top for so long in such a brutal, everyone else left.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Devari

Sounds familiar. ^_^

It doesn't really seem to matter if the clan is nice or not. How odd...

Juska

Emporer I decided to not play games at all, your Death Eater. Face it you wanted it to get out anyways.  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Devari

Bob's your uncle!

I was... er... Who was I again?

Oh, yes, Darthus Dudeman. Very Well. :D

Yay! No more nastys. Huggles all around!

*blech*

Just kidding. I was... er... no-one. Go away from RWL fro a month and look what happens.

Oh well, time to play again. Loren? No.

Juby (Tercios)

I could tell them who you where *evil laugh* but I'll refrain, Loren? I'd say no for now too.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Devari

Tsk, tsk. I could reveal your identity as well. :D

Ah, friendly blackmail. :P

The Emperor

Ha! Wrong again...I have not even heard of this Death Eater in all my years here at RWL...

This is fun...people believe I am Garagas, then "Death Eater."

What next?
Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Devari the WeakTsk, tsk. I could reveal your identity as well. :D

Ah, friendly blackmail. :P
very few people are privy to that information and I'd prefer you not tell anyone even if you expect them to know cause certain people who should probably know don't know and if they don't know quite fo sho then how can anyone go with fear, ya know?
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Billy

Hmmm, Billy thought you were Nick, but threw the idea out the window along with Holby. :ph34r:
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

caedo caelestis

Quote from: BillyHmmm, Billy thought you were Nick, but threw the idea out the window along with Holby. :ph34r:
In SD?  :rolleyes:  

Billy

Heh, Billy was guessing by apparant strat, not personality. B)
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL