SD Dead?!

Started by Riverpaw, April 10, 2004, 01:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Awww... SD died.  *will probably never use his Jango Fett account again*

Cindarin

It died because whomever the leader was... whenever, decided to kick everyone out because he was afraid of "GOOD".  I mean come on... who disbands just because there is another clan?  Ah well.  I don't care.  Now I can take out my original target.  Hehe.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Who may that be?

The Emperor

Hehe, now that it is gone, I would like to know if anyone knows my true identity...

If someone happens to get it right (I doubt it) I will reveal myself. If not, let it remain a mystery :ph34r:

Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image

Riverpaw

Quote from: The EmperorIf someone happens to get it right (I doubt it) I will reveal myself. If not, let it remain a mystery :ph34r:
Garagas?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Wolf Snare

that would be Bane... I figured since he is dead there shouldn't be much harm in revealing who he is..

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

*prods*
disbanding a clan 'cause another clan wants to eliminate it's members is not cowardice..  it's rather good if you ask me..  better than all it's members bein dismembered  :P  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Devari

Hm.... May have to disagree with you on that one, windy.

Devari

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantWho may that be?
I think the person was either Stormtrooper or Darth S. Only Leaders and Assitants can boot/disband, right?

[edit] Oi! I doubleposted. Been a while since I've been posting here...

Sorry Admins/Mods.

Peace Alliance

cinny boy, they disbanded you guys so that you wouldn't be killed by an obviously greater power. It was either you leave the clan that way, or you leave it via death.... Face is good is a FULL clan of some of the best players. Its going to take a lot to take 'em down but if you wanna help me just talk to me on MSN...

Wildwood

QuoteHehe, now that it is gone, I would like to know if anyone knows my true identity...

If someone happens to get it right (I doubt it) I will reveal myself. If not, let it remain a mystery

whatever your true identity  is, could you lay off my money in turbo.  You have stolen from me like 15 times.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

sh0e

Quote from: Wildwood
QuoteHehe, now that it is gone, I would like to know if anyone knows my true identity...

If someone happens to get it right (I doubt it) I will reveal myself. If not, let it remain a mystery

whatever your true identity  is, could you lay off my money in turbo.  You have stolen from me like 15 times.
so you have a lot of money and are open to steals?
whats your name on turbo again?

Wildwood

not anymore i only have 400 mill now and if you steal from me i will attack you.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Peace Alliance

Golly no! your gonna take his land after he takes all your money?........ eeesh.

The Emperor

Well, SD disbanding didn't stop me from dying...I just said screw it and deleted (after getting some revenge on "Good," hehe).

I'm off to recreate....or maybe I'll sit the rest of this era out...ah well, decisions, decisions

And no, I'm not Garagas :P

Oh, and I steal your money cuz I could...I may recreate in Turbo too, hehe.
Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image