RedCon Assignments.

Started by Randag, April 10, 2004, 11:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calantorntain

Wheee.  This shall be fun.

Just checking, but do you have Word and or Excel on your computer?  I will probably store in the information in one of those.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Randag

Yeah both. So either is fine.

Thanks again!

-Ran!
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

Randag

So, any progress on the assignments yet?

-Ran!

calria

When are the jobs for the new staff going to be out? I'm curious...
(Don't make me go rabid fangirl on you! :D)

The Lady Shael

Working on them. Finished my APUSH yesterday, so I have time now. ^_^  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Randag

Thanks Jessie, just checking up, take your time.

Sarah, first I have to think of a floor plan. Then I have to think of a schedule. When I have that done I'll be able to determine how many people are needed (of course a person will be doing more than one job if its feasible). After that I'll be able to tell you when I need certain things done. But since we don't even know how things are going just yet, I can probably say it won't be until August.
Though you'll know what position you are in before then, so that I we have plenty of time to make changes if you wish to do something else. I'm very compromising.

-Ran!

calria

Okie dokie, and thanks for the update.  :D  

Scarwake

Oh, btw Calan....I can help you to an extent on the ROC club listings.....There is Freedom Isle which I own, and I'm revamping to be more incorportated into my Freedom Isle Productions site....There is Fort Mossflower @ fortmossflower.net good site, been around for years......Ummm....I don't remember any others.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Deyna

I can be of assistance in the RedCon activities...

Like I said on Terrouge, I can be on the online advertizing staff. Just email me my assignment at \otterperson@hotmail.com\[/EMAIL\] and I'll be ready to go. Thanks!

~Dey

Randag

Yeah, I know. And I will do, but not for another few months when we really get underway.

-Ran!

Randag

Okay, so technically I don't need an update, but I'd like to have one. Currently I'm working out the schedule, and I want to know if you have found the following (in the books):

Reference to 4 (or more) food contests,
Reference to 6 (or more) displays of different weapons,
Reference to 6 (or more) general competitions (which can include the above contests, but must also have other types of contest).

If you do, please let me know by Wednesday. If not, then just give me all of what you have done by the 4th of June. Thanks!

Now onto the ROC sites. How many do you have so far? I don't need a specific number, I just an estimate. Thanks!

-Ran!

The Lady Shael

Ran, I was seriously going to get the stuff to you today or tomorrow, but I'm caught up in a lot of stuff right now, mainly dual enrollment classes. My sister went through some of the books, and wrote some stuff down, but I have no idea where her notebook is right now, and I'll try my best to work on this over the weekend. Seriously, I will, I had all my books out and everything. *nods*  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Randag

Thank you, Jessie, but please don't make it a major priority, there is plenty of time.
I'm sure you've done a great job with it, there is not real need to put it above the importance of your enrollment classes.

Anytime in the next week would be great. As now I have all the time in the world to work on everything I had planned.

-Ran!

Randag

Eh... so any word back on these assignments?

Actually, I haven't even seen Calan since I first gave her the ROC assignment. Anyone know where she is?

-Ran!

Randag

Quote from: RandagI need someone to scan the ROC and find all the sites, clubs etc., that you think would be able to produce a worthy booth at RedCon. For instance, Terrouge would be one that could make their E-zines actual mags, same goes for other sites with a similar format, and VI could also make something appealing to the masses.

The thing is I don't know all of them, but I need to get an estimate on how many stalls that need to be accounted for. So what I'm asking for is a list of ROC sites that are extremely popular (of course this could all change in the next two years, but then again more sites might emerge) and that are recognizable, and perhaps a sentence about the sites (what its about or what it could bring).
Okay, I really need this to be done, and as of yet I have no word back from Calan. So, if anyone would like to volunteer, that would be awesome. The thing is I don't have the time to do this, but if no-one wants to do it I suppose I'll have to. So, does anyone on staff want to give it a shot?

Shael, if you are reading this, I'm wondering what happened to your assignment. That assignment is less important right now, but I'd like to know what's happening.

Aden, if at all possible arrange to meet up with Shy as soon as you both have the free time. I understand Ublaz is unable to make a meeting any time soon, but the place needs to be found, so you two will have to do it yourselves. Aswell as writing the Business plan.

-Ran!