Eliminate Dihydrogen Monoxide!

Started by Gen. Volkov, April 08, 2004, 04:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

LOL IFman you are so off.... no such thing as O1. And Dihydrogen monoxide is not pure oxygen, its something else entirely. A very dangerous sunstance that has killed many more people than all other causes of death combined.

Juby> Actually Ozone is rarely given off by anything we do, most of our emissions are Carbon Monoxide or carbon dioxide. And Dihydrogen Monoxide is the biggest greenhouse gas.

Wolf Snare> Yeah, this stuff is very real and very dangerous.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

sh0e

Quote from: Gen. VolkovLOL IFman you are so off.... no such thing as O1. And Dihydrogen monoxide is not pure oxygen, its something else entirely. A very dangerous sunstance that has killed many more people than all other causes of death combined.

Juby> Actually Ozone is rarely given off by anything we do, most of our emissions are Carbon Monoxide or carbon dioxide. And Dihydrogen Monoxide is the biggest greenhouse gas.

Wolf Snare> Yeah, this stuff is very real and very dangerous.
lmao. youre supposed to stay quiet and let some poor fool give their "thoughts"
this was a lot more funny as the cup incident

IFman

as I said, working on it (it's happening right now)
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Oh sorry sh0e... I didn't realize that there was protocal for this sort of thing.. I will keep quite and laugh at the silly comments.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

O.o

...this stuff sounds scary..

Gen. Volkov

*Bumps* Yes Ashy. Its very scary.

Riverpaw

And I fell for it...

QuoteMing / Riverpaw ("I am really beginning to dislike my immature classmates.") says:
Hi.
Tealinne- I gotta PEPPER BAR! says:
Heya!
Ming / Riverpaw ("I am really beginning to dislike my immature classmates.") says:
*pokes*
Ming / Riverpaw ("I am really beginning to dislike my immature classmates.") says:
Anything new?
Well, no.
Anything to talk about?
Oh, nothing much. Just listening to Wicked and toddling around... drawing things...
To what?
Wicked: The Musical.
An odd look at the Wicked Witch of the West.
Ah, yes. Now I |know| I am deprived of arts.
Well, not many know about it.
Oh, and alerting Sarah to the dangers of DHMO.
What?
And Sarah who?
My friend Sarah.
DHMO. Dihydrogen monoxide. *cracks up* If only she knew.
What do you mean? (...and why does that name ring a bell from stuff posted at RWL?)
Is it a running gag?
In a way, yes.
Does it actually exist?
Yes.
Because I can't see how.
Yes it does.
Dihydrogen monoxide. H2O!
Ah, yes. :)
Ouch.
Telling her evil little things like "DHMO withdrawal is fatal".
The irony of it...
And Volkov fooled everyone at RWL.
It's quite fun, forcing it upon people like Sarah.
Gah! Must warn RWLers.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ashyra Nightwing

Gen. Volkov

Aww.. there yah go ruining it Riverpaw. Ah well. Yes. Dihydrogen Monoxide is water.. H2O... see how easy it is to fool people?

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)pfft, H2O, I'm more scared of Cow Farts, Methane is big green house gas.
not me volkey, heh, thank you mr Van Luvens grade 11 chemistry.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96