Violent

Started by Wildwood, April 06, 2004, 09:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sh0e

do close numbers mean anything at all?
just means they registered at close times.. which im sure a lot of people have
and even without that.. im sure friends would register at the same time kind of like:
"hey look turbo reset.. hurry up and register idiot"

oh btw if i remember right wildwood uses a lot of leader attacks
probably why people are taking a disliking to him

Wildwood

I provoked one of them, ONE, so thats why i think spaghertti is multing.  And its not like i overly provolked spaghtti i only attacked him 10 times cuz he attacked me.

sh0e> Get your facts strait i mass leaders on turbo

and by the way why are they always on at the same time?  And why also didnt they join the same class.

Spaghetti> Nothin against ya but it is just very suspisious.  Could you please tell me who the three members are if they are really different people.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Oh goodie!  Two other people were attacking Wildwood while I was?  I never planned it, but I was just retaling from Wildwood's unprovoked attacks.  Serves ya right if you ask me...

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

IFman

read his post, he's spegeti
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

if hes  spaghetti then yea duh he knew at least one other person was attacking me, black death.  he told me they were friends.

Spaghetti?> I attacked you 5 freaken times the first time, and then after you attacked me 20 times i attacked you just 10 times.  And then you went crazy.  

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Close-together numbers don't mean anything. It could just be a coincidence..

Juby (Tercios)

I often will look and see how a person with a fair amount of land has been dropped recently from the profile screen thing and capitalize on it.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ashyra Nightwing

I've noticed that the Recent Attacks page is really messed up. It says I attacked people far more than I actually did..

Badrang the Tyrant

Heh, only my clan members know who I am.. ;)  

IFman

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantHeh, only my clan members know who I am.. ;)
oops. :rolleyes:  
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,

Badrang the Tyrant

You know who I am?

Wildwood

Do I know who you are

user posted image

Wildwood

are you talking about me?

(Okay my computer is screwed up.  First it doesn't change color when I want it to, and then it doesn't show my post so i post again and then it shows up.)

user posted image

IFman

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantYou know who I am?
yes...
I wander down a path,
And never will.
So I lay down forever,