What?

Started by Nos, April 06, 2004, 09:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nos

Alright this is the second time this sort of thing has happened, and i'm curious as to why
in normal my Clan, O.C.P founded by E.D. 209 and myself RoboCop now have a copy cat clan called O.C.P. also going by the name Omni Consumer Products, are my clans so great that people feal the need to copy them?!? like [edit], hmmmm i cant think of my own clan name, hey, look that sounds kewl, lets be called that!!

- Nos

[acronyms for swears aren't allowed any more than the real thing. Please refrain from using them. Thanks.]

wolf bite

Oh, I think that they just want to over attack people and your clan will get the retal of their wars so their enemies will waste their turns attacking the real OCP as the copy cats will get few attacks for their own actions.

Really a cheap shot of them.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

alacazar

There appear to be 2 ocp clans,  the one with the (mostly) themed chars, and one that was created last night.  befor You blame my clan for anything   check for the name   O.C.P  with robocop and ed 209 in it is the origonal,  O.C.P. with only 2 members both in the top ten are imposters and hopefully will be dealt with.....

Alacazar of the Tribe  

Ereptor

Nice strategy.  Makes me smile.  Heh heh.  

Those dirty lil rascals.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

Merged the 2 topics on the same subject.

Removed Member's notice that there was 2 topics.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

I noticed this before.. I thought that you couldn't make 2 clans with the same tag..

windhound

nope, no two clans the same, that's why there is O.C.P and O.C.P.  
the 2nd one has an extra period..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Orcrist

Oooh. I never noticed that. Whoever did this must be pretty smart.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Wildwood

yea its smart, but its a really low thing to do.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Darth Sidious

Orcrist, you being Heya!, I find that comment amusing.
user posted image

Wolf Snare

puh... it was that newb Inspired who made it...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

alacazar

smart is debatable,         OCP is made up of members from Koww, who has a rep of dealing harshy with people who irritate them,          I dont  know for sure but if the fake ocp clan is still there when 2 or more members hit the 450 turn mark,  i would not bet a penny on their chance of surviving.    Reference the fate of the second Koww clan who copied the name, not last season i dont think,  but near the end of the one before that.   Not pretty..........

Alacazar

Badrang the Tyrant

I bet the O.C.P. clan was wanting to appear to be in the O.C.P clan.  That way, the O.C.P's allies wouldn't attack them.  Just a guess though.

Orcrist

What are you talking about alacazar? I logged in today and only saw 1 OCP. *is confused*
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

alacazar

It seems that the fake ocp disbanded and joined good a scant 6 hours or so before 2 true ocp warriors came online and displenced voilent and possibly unnesasaraly brutal justice.   so all is well again

*shieths sword and goes back to farming*

alacazar