Putting up ad banners.

Started by Trogdor 22, April 05, 2004, 04:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angst Vulpine

*Tries to peel Ashyra off*

*stops to cries of "MY SKIN! MY SKIN!!"*

Hah. No. No ad banners.  I dislike ads, and they don't seem to be neccessary here. However, rather then that, how about a paypal donation button, if there's ever a cash-related problem?  I have a feeling that some of us, anyway, would donate...
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

lonewolf

Banners would give the people who made the game profit but it would take away the respect I have for this website.
so I think it is better to be a none profitable organization but that is only my opinion not a decision.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Sonoras

Quote from: sanaruello tim
Err...hi?