sh0e

the only way i could retaliate
murdering my units 15 times was what really ticked me off the most
*i forgot the password*

btw i dropped out _after_ being attacked be assured
and dropped out to retaliate

windhound

*mutters*
alright..  Sh0e, I just sent you a message, then checked the forums, and found you've complained here too..  so..  I'll just post the message I sent you, I think it explains the situation fairly well..

Infact, there is a rather simple, if not stupid, answer to that..
Broken Vow joined my clan yesterday, and a member of Woof wasnt very happy about it, so he left Woof and smushled Broken Vow, and then returned to Woof so that he, in theory, couldnt be retaled on.
Now, I had made Broken Vow an assistant the day before, and he saw fit to swap Woof to war for a few moments while he got his revenge.. it would seem that Cronic 3 attacked you during this relativly short time..

*shrugs*
we'll see where it goes from here..

I've revoked Broken Vow's assitant powers for now...  needless to say I'm kinda peeved..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

Yes, I want it clear that I have no animosity towards hydra, only Broken Vow.  Ever since he hit mossflower, he has been attacking me, I would retal and get all my land back, after this repeated itself over and over agian, he attacks, I retal,  he then decides he's going to attack many people then hide behind Hydra.  I could not tolerate these actions so I smushled him.  He had a hissy fit about how mean and unfair I was being and whining that it didn't matter that he was the agressor, he smushled me back, so I smushled him again, He poisoned half my food while I was online and then rejected a proposal I sent him (I told him to wait till I maxed out leaders then he could have 20 K that I didn't need, leaving us both with 30K) He continued his yelling and crying and said he was going to take 50 K from me (I had 52 K ish) and I was down to 20 turns, I could not do anything, my only safety was being online and If I were to let him take that land, then by the time I got my turns back he would be too strong, I was not about to just let him win because of his cheap tactics and also his whining contributed.  I deleted 35K land, oddly enough we now know that the mossflower bounty does not get deleted land like it was supposed too (I was hoping he would suffer 3% losses taking the land from mossflower then I would poison him back).  Then he goes crazy, calling my tactic stupid, which is odd, he thinks I'm stupid because I made sure he didn't get an insurmountable lead.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

sh0e

ok cool thx for clearing it up :D
next time ill stick to the pm

sh0e

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)I deleted 35K land, oddly enough we now know that the mossflower bounty does not get deleted land like it was supposed too
ouch o_O

btw dropped land doesnt go to their respective era land farms
it is sent to one of the three land farms chosen randomly

VipersByte

ouch...  can't imagine dropping 35k of land...  lol
VIPERSBYTE

thraka

was some of that land u dropped from me before the truce was called??? just wondering.....  
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Wildwood

Quotecan't imagine dropping 35k of land

id say ouch.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Wolf Snare

The land farms need to be perfected. We need to be possitive that the land we drop will stay in our territory. If not, it won't be worth dropping land, and the problem with land dropping from last round will be back.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

sh0e

"perfected".. im pretty sure the random choosing was deliberate
doing it by era would be nothign but a matter of something like "where era=$uera"
theres probably a good reason for letting it transfer between eras
although admittedly i agree that its better for land to stay within eras

thraka

or just get rid of land dropping altogether then..
i mean if u cannot drop land then i guess u have to be hit..
will bring a different element to a game where after one major war everything settles down and no one hits another else until someone breaks away from the clans
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

sh0e

Quote from: thrakaor just get rid of land dropping altogether then..
will bring a different element to a game where after one major war everything settles down and no one hits another else until someone breaks away from the clans
personally i dont liek taht idea as it elminates the ability to use some strategic choices
i know off the top of my mind some leadering tactics that involve dropping land

Juby (Tercios)

And in a position like I was in, I think that dropping land was entirely appropriate.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wildwood

QUOTE (thraka @ Apr 10 2004, 05:39 PM)
or just get rid of land dropping altogether then..
will bring a different element to a game where after one major war everything settles down and no one hits another else until someone breaks away from the clans ?

Quotepersonally i dont liek taht idea as it elminates the ability to use some strategic choices
i know off the top of my mind some leadering tactics that involve dropping land

I totally aggree with sh0e
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

thraka

Well if u really look at it though u don't need to drop the land so much as just not have them in huts. its not the leader to land ratio its the leader to hut ratio, the rest could go into things like barracks or towers or even just as free land there and u still get the effects of the leader loot strat for getting things like money and food. So really thre is no need to drop land other than to try to hide urself as a land fat warlord and attempt to avoid getting hit.