Nohc is dead

Started by Juby (Tercios), April 05, 2004, 10:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VipersByte

Good plan juby..
too bad that allience thing happened..
would have made the game that much funnier..
frankly am surprised a few more ppl aren't starting over.  lol

And look, i got age insulted by a 14yr old, what am i gonna do now...?????
lmao@nohc...

Grow up... its a game....  and we all are being really silly,

To me, this game is a place to blow off steam, in a harmless way, little ol' virtual world, so i don't end up killing SOB in the real world, cause they are too freaking stupid to own a computer, let alone work on one.

So if i come across as a juvinile in here to you Nohc, then kewl... i have accomplished my goal.   B)

VipersByte
Member of Koww,
33 going on 4..  :P
VIPERSBYTE

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: VipersByteGood plan juby..
too bad that allience thing happened..
Dude, I gotta lot of land with no retal and I'm 2nd or 3rd, I'm not complaining.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Gen. Volkov

Ok. So you are all childish or acting that way. I suggest you listen to Nohc. And I did get hit by peoples, but most of my recent drop and climb was my own fault. Anyway, that's about all I have to say.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Your current rank = Nothing

The rank you end with = everything

Just don't get carried away with your rank, it means nothing until the end of the round.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

thraka

Word wolfsnare! Solid!

BTW i am getting beat up by the land farm... is this a bad thing?!?!? :blink:  
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Gen. Volkov

I understand that Wolf Snare. But it tends to be that those who start out high ranked, end high ranked. And Nohc keeps prodding me to get high ranked. So I am. And thraka... its impossible to get beat up by the land farm, as they have no troops.. must be someone else attacking you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

Rofl! :lol:  I thought the land farms were just simulation warlords that forage alot?

Volkov, not true at all. Peace Alliance was killed just a few days before the reset, he still finished in the top ten. And Nohc, spent half the round in rank 15, then sprung up into the top. Trust me, if you know what you are doing, it's not that hard to claim a top spot in the end.

Although yes, If you can maintain a solid possition in the top, it is much easier to hold onto rather than hopping in unstably, as if walking on stilts...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

thraka

You know what gen they do have armies, i got beat down when i tried to get land. Funny... hellz yeah!  :lol:

And yes people can do major jumps at the end of the round, just ask the seniors around here, not me, but the guys who play month after month around here.

Just watch ur back cause the stat to do so can backfire if everyone knows what u are doing...

Duh duh duh duuuuuhhhhhh.........................
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Nohcnonk

*eats his kudos*............

I have a 5 page topic about me!

Gen. Volkov

LOL. That's great, thraka is lecturing ME on how to play RWL. And Wolf Snare.. the last point you made was all that I meant. Obviously good players can do stuff like that, I can do stuff like that. But like I said, its easier to stay top ten than get it at the last minute. And besides, Nohc is prodding me to do it, and one must obey their leaders....

*Gives kudos to Nohc, he likes granola bars better*

sh0e

looks like you lose to josh and his 6 pages
but josh is canadian so in the end you still win

scratch that ive accumulated more minutes than i thought

Nohcnonk

Lol, well, the topic isn't really over yet...

IFman

I want a topic :(  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

sh0e

OK wat is going on
i just got mass leader raped by some guy on hydra including at least 15 murders
that is way unacceptable.

thraka

if someone is hitting u with major leader loot strat then let the boss man know, also why are u out of a clan now?? that is just not safe right now man...... its the single players who are going to get hurt and raped in this game cause the big clans are all in alliance more or less. they won't touch either other till its nearer the end of the month. might want to reconsider going back to a major clan if u can...