Nohc is dead

Started by Juby (Tercios), April 05, 2004, 10:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

KOWW has killed Nohc, he will be avenged.
These are the warlords I find responsible:
8 ? Soon To Be (#57) 9,664 $44,620,943 KOWW Marten Southsward 51 (90%) 62 (19%) 0
9 ? Capt Term (#34) 25,683 $44,345,833 KOWW Marten Southsward 138 (96%) 135 (9%) 0
10 ? Reality Ties (#38) 17,226 $43,404,857 KOWW Marten Southsward 274 (89%) 127 (13%) 0
17 ? Mystic Knights (#39) 14,876 $27,220,374 KOWW Marten Southsward 114 (95%) 1 (100%)
Beware, this is not a simple attempt at your deaths, I will continually be focused on that goal, no matter how many times I am killed until the deed is done.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nos

Woof has gone to war with Hydra, Hydra has an alliance with KOWW and we back up our allies nohc, died, simple fact of life war is war, death will continue, untill one side disbands or one side is dead.
If you want to fight us because we back up our allies go for it, as it seems Nohc was an ally of yours it makes sense to me for you to do so, however KOWW had no allegances with Woof, still do not, no friends were made between clans, no nothing except a few messages that weren't that friendly sent by both sides, although i personally only hear of the ones from Woof.

Gen. Volkov

You shall feel the wrath of Woof. *evil laugh* We will not rest until the Nohc's death has been avenged. This goes for all allies of those who killed Nohc.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Jango Fett

Jango Fett (#19)

user posted image

user posted image

Nohcnonk

First of all, I don't know why any of you warharks are starting this killing.  Well, I do actually.  It's probably because some of my clan membes killed Caprisun Wild Cherry (#10), the highest ranking member of Hydra.  I have stressed in my clan that we should not be killing anyone, and that we don't want to be at war with anyone.  I realize that Hydra and KOWW are both two of the stronger clans, and naturally, Woof would be rivals with them.  A slightly higher amount of attacks is expected.  HAve any of you thought to talk with our clan about what happened, and maybe come up with a compromise?  Truthfully, I probably would have let you kill whoever killed #10, as long as my clan didn't take the whole responsibility for the actions of one memeber.  If I recall correctly, I beleive that some member left my clan, made his own, with plans of killing someone.

Reality Ties (#38)
Capt Term (#34)
Mystic Knights (#39)

Those are the warlords that are responsible for my death.  In #39's notice (who is the one that did the last 10 or so attacks on me), it says, "2 Dead Warlords in 2 days.  Please Play with Honor, and survive to the end of the game.  Play with Dis-Honor, and join the ranks on the dead."  I have been killed as the result of another member's dishonor.  Where is this so important "honor" in this act?  Gloating over killing other warlords?

It may seem that I am basically putting off all of the blame from myself to one member of my clan, which I pretty much am, but for good reason.  Think what you want, I am only wanting to make peace between my clan and others.  Any leaders of KOWW or Hydra, please concider what I am saying.  We can make peace, maybe even become allies, and put what has been done behind us.  I concider Hyrda and KOWW to be two rather good clans, which I would join if I had no clan.  The top three clans as allies could allow many opportunities as well.  I have several friends in Hyrda and KOWW, and I would be in favor of peace.  Of course, you could continue this war.  I'm sure all of you know that Hyrda has many members, however much it is depleting.  I have already come up with plans to start killing off other warlords, but I don't really want it to turn into a killing war.  I am now The Spork in War (#97) on Turbo.  You may message me in in-game, on AIM, or on MSN.  I am postponing the war with all other clans for today.  Please contant me to see what our options are.

windhound

bleah.
Hydra wanted no war, but woof constantly hit my clan members rather harder than I liked, though, a few member of Hydra did the same, so..  what prompted me to set woof to war was indeed the killin of my brother and highest member Caprisun Wild Cherry..  

As of now, most of Hydra is spread across the board as far as ranks.. from rank 2 to rank 58, with currently 9 members..  and the last two spots are more or less spoken for..  I dont really see it as depleatin..

*Shrugs*
Killin is bad..  *prods Fett*  Evil I say..  you should know..  you were beheaded..  meh..

we'll see what happens with woof, it'll be taken off Hydra's war list for now, as both clans have lost a member and it's kinda even now..  kinda..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Ok, KOWW and Woof will soon be allies.  I had a talk with the leader of KOWW.

Windy, Woof still really wants to kill your clan. XD I'm gonna tell them not to as soon as I become leader again.  I'll also tell them not to hit you more than normal, but it probably won't work out very well, because that's exactly what I was telling them before they killed someone.

windhound

XD  :P  heh heh..  Hydra wont die easily..  I'll make sure of that..

besides, Woof started it!  *points accusing finger*

meh..  whatever, woof has been taken off the war list..  turbo still has, what, 23 days left, we'll see where this goes..  

yep..  turbo with clans is definitly more interresting..  within the first week there has been a clan war and the leader of one clan killed and many other casulites..    ;)

EDIT:  just a notice that woof and hydra are now allies..  again, well see where we go from here..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

nooooooooooo, nohc has crushed my will to kill.  Bah, consider yourselves lucky....
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Garagas Ledavas

If it wasn't for that alliance I'd have my revenge as well....

No one knocks me to 27 land and gets away with it.....
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Peace Alliance

OK, I had nothing to do with nohcs killing, but all i have to say is that you people make no sense to me at all. This is the guy who finished first almost every singe leason adn your all helping him? What the heck is that? What the hecks your compleditive sperit? If i were you guys it'd be attacking the guy none stop.... but i'm not you guys...

... wait who does that make me if i'm not you guys?

.... eck, i'm confused.

Garagas Ledavas

I just joined the clan cause I was asked, and then I was massed down to 27 land. I didn't even attack Hydra much, only the land fat ones. But I guess thats what I get for being a newb.

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

Wolf Snare

A newb you are not, you are a respected player of RWL and they had no reason for bringing you so close to death.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Garagas Ledavas

Respected? Wow, I never thought that.......but I'm probably still a newb. And the only reason they failed is because of Juby, who kicked me from Woof before they finished me.

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

Juby and Volkov, I didn't have the authority, I just remind Volk