A waste of my money

Started by Wolf Snare, April 02, 2004, 06:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

ok, so a few poeple decide they wana mess with me, and take things too far... I have 4 million net, they did a clan beating, I am defenceless. Until I can either get back up in my current account or give up and make a new one, I will be offering 50 billion dollars a piece to the one who finishes the two I want dead. Don't worry about your money, you will get it, I am honerable enough to pay up, and will do so as soon as these two are dead. I will not bow down to these people, I will be attacking them too. I will keep track of anyone who beats them down, and pay them some money for helping out. Please, I am not in the greatest state right now, so I would appreciate it if anyone would help me out with this. I would easily kill them myself but again, I have 4 million net.

The subjects are weak, and are easily worth only a quarter of what I'm paying, so attack freely...

Blood Wake (#46) = 50 billion dollars

The Legend of the Flame (#56) = 50 billion dollars
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Looks like somebody is finding out what it feels like to be peace alliance :S

you should have seen what they did to naltaca when he was playing as me on turbo a few seasons back.

Juby (Tercios)

Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Garagas Ledavas

Wolf Snare said that his old account existed but was damaged very badly and is now defenseless.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

IFman

Quote from: Garagas LedavasWolf Snare said that his old account existed but was damaged very badly and is now defenseless.
so he is dead
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Garagas Ledavas

Sorry I meant "exists"
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Darth Sidious

ROFL! I seriously doubt that you have that money. Anyone want to check for me? Good for a few laughs...

Anyway, if you had all that money, wouldn't it just be so easy to rebuild?
user posted image

Juska

ROFL You put the upid in dumb Darth S. Or couse he doesn't have the cash, the point is we kill those guys he then is able to make then cash unhindered and pay the killer back. I think we can trust him to pay us, neways kills are fun.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

oh, as juska said, I do not have the cash at hand, though I will pay up, rather quickly too... you have my word.  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Darth Sidious

At least I can spell and use proper grammer, JuskaBaby.

I didn't say I don't trust him, he's a cool guy. B)

What I said is that I doubt he will be able to make the cash... Especially since Blood Wake will most certainly continue attacking him.

Oh, who cares. I've never cared for bounties. I think I made an account on Turbo... Might be fun to kill some people. :)
user posted image

Wolf Snare

I can make the money, don't worry bout all that.... I got hit 176 times within an hour, I think that is a rather fair reason to take their lives...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

(srry for double posting)

Scratch Blood Wake from the list, me and Naltaca just finished him. Cash will be payed to anyone who wants to kill the other guy though, 50 billion, just like I promised..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

heh, i just died. lol. and no he does not have nearly that much money, i had 15 bil that i could have given you, i spied on him a few times. he only had 300 mil. HAHAHA
though you know its rather funny how i am was doing a leader strat and could get you the money very soon, i was allready on my way to haveing 50 bil though you take his side, the side that has no money to offer, i have just started a new account and will have money in a few days to pay you with if you kill wolf snare. so who are you going to side with, the kid who has nothing but says he will get it or the kid who actually had money and is doing a leader strat to make money, and money only. And its also funny that the legend of the flame asked wolf snare if he wanted a war and he replied saying BRING IT ON and that blades is a lowly clan. i just destroyed his army really fast so that way he would stop the online attacks, but no he has to be evil so he kills my acount, thats just evil. he is the scum of the game

ooh! and it will be funny when wolf bite steps in wouldn't ya think? though i really dont need his help to destroy this little pest, really he is more annoying than hard to beat in a war.  
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sonoras

Yay!
I'm not on the bounty list!
Wolf Snare, You won't  ever get that much money, Blades will have their defences up case someone falls for your trick.

Wolf Snare

I had 300 million dollars because I had previously spent it on defences the day before. when you poisoned me I had 10 billion that I quickly bought troops with, but that didnt last long. You know nothing of my strategy. I had just signed on and needed land. blood wake, you are nothing but an ignorant fool. You have absolutely no Idea of my capabilities. I am positive that I can make the money within a few days if I want to, easily. You can keep giving me your "I'm going to kill you for hitting my friend" nonesence, but be prepared. You deserved to die. And as for the scum of the game remark, *rolls eyes* I'm not even going to stoop to your level.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)