The Emperors of Mossflower Continent.

Started by Vengerak, February 07, 2003, 01:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogfoot

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

If anyone can do it I can! Game ends tomorrow? Heh, You may have to add one more emperor to that list before then.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

~Bogfoot/Grenaulk

Duke

i think you are all retaded for thinking you will get some where when we reset.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Bogfoot

And... I did it.... I am 1st! I am the emperor! I did it with just a few hours left before the reset! Atlast! The last emperor! I am so land fat, but I did it! Wahaha! Me, Bogfoot, Grenaulk, whatever, the most powerful in the game! Yee! Number 1! You will have to make a little edit to the titles of the emperors and add one! Hehe! I wonder what my title should be! Heh, I gained over 200 million networth in one night! Waha! Emperor atlast! Number 1! Thank you everyone--for your aid, or you support, and especially for your land! Haha!

~The Emperor of all Mossflower for a matter of hours--Grenaulk  :D :D :D  

Bogfoot

Hermph.... I'm starting to think that you people planned it this way. The second I taste that sweet flavor of #1, the game has to be reset........ Oh well..... That's the way it goes....... I'll see everyone at the top in round 2!

~Grenaulk! Emperor of all! Bow down before me or feel my wrath! I am no Delorish emperor, keepin' peace and helpin' people! Now that I rule chaos shall be brought forth! Wahaha--- er... I won't really have a chance though.. stupid reset........
Ah well, I wouldn't be in first now if it weren't for the reset, cause those double turn things.... Heh, I can tell that you people are glad that you won't have to suffer from my rule for long.......

;)  

Holby

Yay for Bogfoot/Lord Kalagon/Grenaulk!
And I didn't tell anyone. Honest. Kept secret since 19 Dec 2002. *looks proud*

:)  
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

I don't really think that that reign even counts. You just kind've rode on Josh's back when exacting vengeance, & exceeded him by what, 3 million N/W? C'mon. Kilk was #1 for about three minutes at one point, & I during Orcrist's overthrow for about one minute. Its just not ''proper''.

In any case, I just knocked you back down again, & I am, once more, #2. Joy.

Have a nice day. ^_^

Vengerak

...& in a terrible series of suicidal, single minded assaults, The Last March of the Guard reclaims the Imperial Throne for Raine Valthurak!

1 The Sovereign Guard (#237)

2 Tarsonis IV  (#871)

3 The followers of Wickedclaw (#502)

4 Grenaulk's Band of Scavengers (#591)

That's what comes of having more skiffs than you know what to do with & an OBSCENE amount of food.

Those were the standings at the time of typing. These were my stats:

*1 / The Sovereign Guard (#237) / 805,124 acres / $557,880,986 / Banzai! / Marten / Mossflower Country

I shall now raze my 580,517 unused acres to the ground, thus depriving ANY of you of the use of it.   :P  Please see my signature.

Vengerak

Heh? 200 million N/W in one night? I've gained 500 million & 300 million in two consecutive nights, both times in under an hour. & I managed, with a truly pathetic army, to gain 684,918 acres of land today, having lost around 700 thousand yesterday.

Orcrist

How about Orcrist the Assassin (of Ragefur), or Orcrist the Assassinated...the pretender just doesn't make sense....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Vengerak

It does, if you bother to think about it, know a little of history, etc.

Bogfoot

Sniff... Well, it lasted a few minutes.... Now I'm one of the most land-skinny people in the game.... Hehe, I was a huge target though, cause I knew it would be over tomorrow, so I wasn't increasing my power with my land... That 560 million networth was mostly cause of land.... But that doesn't matter, and not really being an emperor doesn't matter.... But for a few minutes, I, was in first.... Is this the first time a RR has been 1st for even the shortest time? What a moving event.... *tear*  But don't worry, reset or not, Bogfoot will be back, I promise you.... ::Grins evilly::

~Bogfoot/Grenaulk--Proud member of the Red Ravens, from the very beginning, to the very end....

And don't think I'll tell a soul what my new account will be. Once I'm in the top two AGAIN I may spring it out though and everyone will gasp.    ;)  

The Lady Shael

Haha, here we go...Ashyra and I were pondering the titles of the first Emperors of the First Era in the Polling forum...and here they are!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Ah, so very interesting.....*begins wondering the secrets to gaining over 200million networth in one night*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

We need to think of a title ofr Ereptor and Wolf Bite, and maybe Peace and Blood Wake..

Badrang the Tyrant

Don't you have to be in first for a week before you are recognized as Emperor?