The Emperors of Mossflower Continent.

Started by Vengerak, February 07, 2003, 01:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Well, it seems appropriate, what with the stupid reset, & all, to make a list.

~Stormclaw the Noble~

~Spigot the Conqueror~

~Shael the Benevolent~

~Ragefur the Deceiver~

~Orcrist the Pretender~

~Haruvar the Great~

~Tarsonis the Tyrant~

Whilst these do not actually fit, in a few cases, my own personal opinion, they seem the most apt, & ''in character'' as regards the actions & opinion of these Emperors, & would seem to fit a sort of story-driven ''History'' of the First Age of Warlords, were it a fantastical account, or somesuch. Obviously I have not created a title for myself, possibly the last of the Emperors, as that would be the height of arrogance, but if anyone else has something in mind, feel free.

Also, these titles & such should probably be debated or questioned, as they, as our one-time rulers, have deeply affected the focus & the progress of the game, & should, as such, be given characters which both reflect upon them & give ''flavour'' to what is otherwise an out of character, numbers based heap of boredom.

Ugh, without you, we could have had seven kings, just like Rome  :P  ;)  

Aden

Raine the Deserving? You've been up in the top 10 for a long time.

Looks like Fenix took over again.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Shael of Torethevel

"Shael the Benevolent"? It /does/ have a certain ring to it..... :D   :)   Interestingly, I'm the only female on the list. Hah, Boze, it would be the six kings and the queen of RWL.....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Vengerak

Heh, yeah, I got ''stompled'' good style. It was excpected; & yet a few marten hairs are still to be found on the seat of the Imperial Throne, & I got my screenshot, so I'm happy.

Just something I HAD to do before the reset. I've worked too hard on something too trivial for it to be ALL for naught.

Menatus

It was good while it lasted...which it didn't really :P By the way, who is Haruvar?

Holby

I have no idea :P
BTW, Menatus, remember Moss News? I posted there :D On the forum, I mean. BlueWake's the nicest otter, I know B)  
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

Leader Haruvar was the name of The Revolution of Valiant Light's warlord.

i.e; Retto.

Menatus

What about Retto, Holby?

Yeah, I figured. But I never heard him use the name Haruvar. Weird.

Holby

OK, Retto too. ;)
I've been a member at Alterra (BlueWake's club) for about a year and 8 months :) . A long time for me, considering I'd only been on the ROC for a month or two before that.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

I went to Tsar's RFF board a year or so ago...but I've not really been a member of ROC because I left for like 5 months, came back for a few days, etc.

Holby

I have a big question to ask everyone. A serious one...
Have you ever visited my little, mediocre (hee, word for today! ^_-) club?

I neglect it too much, for my liking. Still, I just put up a spiffy YaBB forum.
I will not deleted this

bjornredtail

Am I not an emperor? I was the highist ranking warlord for about one day at the beginning of the game.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Stormclaw

Um... I was the first Emperor, I think... I coined the term in its context here.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Shael of Torethevel

Truthfully, it would be sort of hard not to be Emperor if your warlord number is two, and there's no one else in the game except for you and the admin.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe