Conqerer who???

Started by lonewolf, April 02, 2004, 11:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf

You cant vote for yourself.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Juby (Tercios)

Other: Canada, why? Cause were probably the most liked people around the world and were nice, conquering the world through violence won't work cuase it would literally be impossible to hold onto without massive amounts of killing.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

Other:  none of the above

;)  world caos would occur should one person rule the world..   people would try to assasinate the leader..  
therefor, the leader wouldnt have long to live..
so, I nomiate Bluemoon to be world leader  :lol:  powerhungry newbie, a few assasination attemts would do her good!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

IFman

I think a monkey with a huge brain and blue fur given to it by a lab experiment will take over the world
(a mouse almost did, so why not a monkey)
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ugnoth

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)Other: Canada, why? Cause were probably the most liked people around the world and were nice, conquering the world through violence won't work cuase it would literally be impossible to hold onto without massive amounts of killing.
And you're so modest, too!

Nohcnonk

Bush, because I'd laugh my head off, and I'd be happy that I was in the United States, and not one of those poor countries that he'd bomb like crazy... hehe. ^_^

The Lady Shael

Other: my goldfish. I think he'd do better than some politicians and world leaders out there, don't you think?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sebulba

Yes!  goldfish rock!  

actually, my alge eater would do better, (s)he is awesome..  about seven inches long..  and if somone said that the fish sucked, well, it would be perfectly true, as that's all it does all day, suck off the alge of my tank..
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

lonewolf

I think it should be Bush because he has to be the most hilarious president(I give that comment because I watch comedy central and have watched comedy central for a long time).
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Lord Nightstripe

Well, I would have said me, but I am not allowed to.  ::cries:: So, I guess I would have to say no one. At least, no human.
Lord Nightstripe
Brockhall Founder and Leader
Starter and Part-Author of the longest RPG in TSOR existence, Lord Strongpaw the Rock
3 Kills, Alcky the Alcaline, Yellow Eyes, Someone on the Rampage
Administrator at one site. Moderator at four sites.

"The summers die, one by one. How soon they fly, on and on."   -Jean Valjean in Les Miserable

user posted imageuser posted image