Has anyone noticed me?

Started by BlueMoon Inspired, March 31, 2004, 07:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

So...BlueMoon...if I be nice to you....you send me aid, ok?

Menatus

If you get to first place you'll be ONE of the greatest women in RWL (Not that there's much competition - especially in game right now) but never as good as me! :D When I was on top it was around the peak of RWL, a little after though. A lot of good players were in the top 10, though. None of the greats like Stormy and Raine. But Josh was there. I haven't played RWL or posted on this board for quite some time. And I'm alright with that ^_^

Holby

The peak of RWL's popularity, maybe, but not the peak of its skill. The game has evolved so much, and it takes a heck of a lot more to make it against other players now. Gosh, I feel like something outta the past...
*Back on topic* Why don't you give her a run for her money? ;)
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Ah, good ol' Holby. I think you were insulting my playing in a little way, but I'm too dense to know it. Or care anymore, because the game isn't part of me anymore. Because I love all my old buds from this game, even if I don't talk with any of them anymore. Especially not Beatles. Either he blocked me or got a new SN or just doesn't go on anymore, because after everything got erased off of his server (and he put some new things up) I haven't seen sight or sound of him. I wonder if I killed his fish or something.

Holby, you gotta talk to me more. My friend Blitz is getting annoyed with all my music talk. I had a few bands that I was sure that you'd own, but I forgot what they were now.

I always get depressed when I go online now, unless I'm talking to either an IRL friend or Gwen. It's so weird. Talk to me sometime! Actually, I think I'm just depressed because I read a book about Freddie Mercury. So sad :(

Peace Alliance

meybe they'd talk to you if you had a shorted signature... ;)

you've never really talked to me manatus... but oh well

The Lady Shael

This could really turn out interesting...or embarrassing, in some cases.

Today, I actually tried logging in...but it said, and I quote, "No such user!" Which leads me to believe I was probably deleted for inactivity...oh well. I never even made it out of protection.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.