Huge clans...

Started by Theilt, March 31, 2004, 04:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theilt

"The woof clan, please turn right. The other half of RWL, turn left."

Heh, dang big clans... Woof makes up roughly 1/6 of the turbo members... Not complaining, I have just been thinking about it, and was wondering about what everyone else thinks about these nice big clan sizes. I also figured that it wouldn't hurt to increase activity on the Turbo board by sticking up seemingly pointless posts...

Wolf Snare

hehe I made one called SafeGuard, I'm on my own so far, and I will go like that to the very end if I must... I admit that woof has become a very large clan indeed. congrats Mr. Fshizzle.. ;)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Badrang the Tyrant

Woof is pretty big, but is being rivaled by Hydra, the seemingly Skiff-masser clan.

windhound

Hydra is only named Skiffs Afloat,
not Skiffs Massers..  a few do methinks, but I think they'll accept most people, should they choise to skiffmass or not..

QuoteThe Fluffy Woof Warlords Woof 10 $11,757,008 $117,570,084
Skiffs Afoat Hydra 6 $16,728,025 $100,368,152
Knights Of Wak-Wak KOWW 5 $12,360,462 $61,802,312
The Italian Mafia <$$$$$> 5 $7,205,928 $36,029,640

methinks that Hydra is doin fairly well, Woof is doin better o'course, probubly 'cause they have senority..
spiffy
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

Same thing windy!  Why must you always prove me wrong? *pouts*

Hydra has a better Average Net, but I'm working on it.  Woof has what senoirty?  We're mostly made up of Leader massers...

Sebulba

:P   not the same thing!

hehe..  woof has been around for a bit, it was first made in reg, so people know about it..  Hydra just popped up from nowhere..  led by Sunkist..  which is a rather good brand of drink, though, probubly not the best horde name..  
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

*Grins* Hehehe... Woof be a good clan, though only half run by me, Nohc is the leader. Fun fun.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Jango Fett

I think that large clans are a very good idea. *smirk* Well done, Woof.  I do hope that you have strong individual players, and not just strength in numbers.
Jango Fett (#19)

user posted image

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Hehe, yeah, I kinda adopted leadership of Woof on Turbo. XD We got a lot of members quickly... Not all of us are really good players, but we should be doing well later in the game.  Oh, and Hydra is a very good clan, congrats to them. ^_^

Nos

people Ignoring KOWW??
Guess KOWW has to make their name known and felt once again...

VipersByte

Dude,
Don't you think we have done just that!   ;)
2 warlords in 2 days, says something to me, am not sure about you.   :ph34r:

Kinda makes you wonder what were doing tomorrow eh..   :huh:  
VIPERSBYTE

thraka

Report from the next day....
Killed nohc.....
Started major clan war.......
nohc is reborn.....
Capt Tem and Vladika Njegos going for each others throats and being told to stand down... sry still funny :P
and now the biggest alliance going on with KOWW anyways...
Allies include woof, Hydra, 0>.... the 3 biggest clans in turbo

Too funny but will another clan step up to start anything???
Only time will tell......
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Wolf Snare

It sucks.... I will have to go clanless later on in the game unless things start changing.
Almost the whole top ten is allied! thats not how it's supposed to be! ::disagrees::  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Theilt

Quote from: Wolf SnareIt sucks.... I will have to go clanless later on in the game unless things start changing.
Almost the whole top ten is allied! thats not how it's supposed to be! ::disagrees::
Yeah. I would probably go solo as well, but I am afraid of the certain challenge I would face at the hands of my then former allies.

thraka

no its not but wait for the end

there will be one clan who gets bored near the end and start something.. when that happens watch out man. cause its going to be an all time of the nite fight there and i doubt that the same people will be at the top when the smoke clear.... if not then this round will have just sucked... sry to say it but it would
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.