Sharpslice

Started by Stoat-tamer, March 29, 2004, 08:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoat-tamer

A lone stoat is walking through the mountainous regions of the north.He is cold, hungry, and angry. He was betrayed by his horde. They left him for a wolf, an average lowly wolf! He walked along a cliff. He looked down and saw a campfire. Thinking it was a defenceless goodbeast he snuck down to it.

wolf bite

A horde walks up to Wolf Bite, " we just left this stoat we worked for, can we join you? "

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

Ashyra sat by the campfire, staring into the flames. It was certainly interesting to be away from the protection of her horde for a while.. She was amazed at how many creatures could suddenly appear as if from nowhere and try to steal your money- but Ashyra had no money to steal. She turned the roast bird on a spit thoughtfully.  Suddenly her ears pricked up. She had heard a sound from behind her. Not again, she thought dully, half-drawing her sword and standing up.
"Who are you? Why are you here?"

Kueller

RazorClaw sat in the shadows. For mercenaries, food came in little supply, therefore, when you find someone with food to steal, it's difficult to resist... RazorClaw cocked his crossbow, and, the creature stood up haphazardly as if used to the attacks. The gray-blue eyed Weasel smiled wolfishly, and fired. OOC: what a post, Wolf Bite. I wouldn't practice that stuff, 'specially not if you're getting payed by the hour!
"The only difference between a tax man and a
taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin." -- Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you
were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to
his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off
with your money."  -- G.  Gordon Liddy

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."
-- Winston Churchill

I am not a member of the recent group of Star Wars peoples, nor am I copying them.

user posted image

One of my favorite all-time Star Wars scenes (from Darksaber):
Shoot the enemy! Kam Solusar commanded. Reflexively, the gunner followed the order. He fired both heavy laser cannons at full power. The Imperial Juggernaut exploded under its own firepower. Kam Solusar ducked, but the trunk of the Massasi tree shielded him from the flying shrapnel. He shook his head in disgust. "Stupid idiots," he thought, then slipped off to meet another target.

lonewolf

Lonewolf moved his army back into the Northlands. He was tired of Mossflower and its meager(did I spell that right) wars. Lonewolf had come back to his city Morgul.  
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Ashyra Nightwing

There was a hissing noise, a rush of air, and Ashyra looked carefully round, noticing the crossbow bolt protruding from a tree nearby. She sheathed her sword.
"Listen, you fool! I have no money! I have nothing! Nothing at all!" she yelled. "Now come out where I can see you! I hate people who just hang around in the shadows, shooting at people.."
She took a bite of the roast bird.

IFman

watching the scenes below from on top of a peak If shook his head. There was a mercenary, a crazed stoat, and a wolf in the same valley. The black fox sighed and went back to Morgul, where his "ally and friend" lonewolf was coming back from the south.
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Stoat-tamer

seeing a mercenary, the stoat grew angrier. He was an old ally of his. He took a poisontipped dagger and threw it at the mercenary. Then, feeling watched, he ran southward

Juska

Juska, the wildcat sat on the deck of his small fishing boat in the northlands seas, awaiting some kind of sign. Waiting always waiting and watching, but never searching for anything, just waiting and watching.  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

Wolf Snare, a ferocious jet-black wolf, stood atop of a small cliff...waiting. The blazing circle was setting in the west, and the fate of thousands of lives drew closer with each passing moment.
 Through keen yellow eyes, Wolf Snare glared across the desolate landscape, towards the far horizon, where enemy vermin were marching onward.
At the rear of this startling army, Wolf Snare's arch nemesis, Lonewolf, fallowed his troops into battle. Closer the ememy came, but Snare remained calm.
 At the foot of the cliff, Wolf Snare's slightly larger army grew restless, ancious to slaughter the oncoming enemy; but not yet.
 After a few more intence moments, the sun had completely set, and a full moon shone down on the scenerio.
Lonewolf's army was getting closer, and after a moment, they began to charge.
 Wolf Snare whipped his head back and howled. His troops all spontainiously broke into a run towards the enemy.
And so it had begun.
Death had come to the northlands.
But this time, Wolf Snare was ready.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

lonewolf

Lonewolf after a fierce battle with Wolf snare comes back to his city with more then half of his army gone. Luckily he had split up his troops even though the loss of his second in command hurt his army it could be ammended in Morgul. When Lonewolf reached Morgul he was proud to see his army in full strength. He noticed a Black Fox it was If a good ally and someone he could use. So he aproached If saying would you care for part of this mighty wealth If I give 1/3 of my troops to you as long as you aid me whenever I may need it. Lonewolf had to wait for If's decision.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wolf Snare

Victory.

Lonewolf's army fled after a brief 20 minute struggle, their offences shattered by Wolf Snare's solid troop formation. His enemy ran away in defeat.
Wolf Snare howled to the moon, nearly invisable in the still night, his large yellow eyes reflecting the moons dull light.  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

IFman

"1/2 of your army" said the fox. and aid only when I can spare it. deal?
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

lonewolf

Lonewolf decides to increase his deal but not to 1/2 no 4/9 is a good amount.

Deathclaw

Deathclaw noticed the negotiations, and every half hour one of his spies brought any new information in the negotiations.

"Fathi, gather an ambush force. We will lie in wait. When the transfer occurs, I'll whistle loudly. That is the signal for the archers to fire and the soldiers to attack."
Glory, Glory, Man United!