Started by Abby The Rat, March 26, 2004, 04:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

Mark says:
hey ad
Addy The Kitty Who is Called Ad The Rat "Love You" - says:
Hey
Mark says:
Yeah you can tell all the rwl peeps that I haven't been on much because I've lost computers for a month
meh
I haven't been on RWL much
Mark says:
I'll be back on april 7
Mark says:
tell 'em that too
Mark says:
bye

~is lazy~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

The Lady Shael

Ah, okay. Truthfully, I didn't even know he disappeared, but lately I've gotten the feeling that a lot of people are missing. Mark was one of them, now that I remember.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

yeah, i kinda feel like i'm in a sea of newbies, with a couple other of us oldbies... wow, it still sounds wierd to call myself an oldbie, do you know how hard i worked to earm my name? boy.

Scarwake

*stares* And I'll be gone next friday for spring break...I'm going to Fort Lauderdale in Florida
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

I'll be gone soon.. for a while... Camping.. *shivers*

sh0e

excuses.. excuses i say
you are all just intimidated by the undeniably secksy flood of n00bs that have flocked here

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Lady Shael

Dude, TJ, you're only going to be like two hours away from where I live! Actually, sometime this coming week, I might be closer, because I think we're going around the Key West area, mostly around the south-western coast.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

why does TJ get to meet everyone? its not fair i tells ya! To think, the best i could do is go visit josh, and if he smells as bad now as he did in elemtary school... i donno if i want to. Man thatguy smelt... but i feel safe being able to talk clearly about him on the forums, knowing that he couldn't POSSIBLY be on them!

Scarwake

Why do I??? That is a very good question....If I do meet Shael, then it'd be the 2nd person from RWL, I've met....kewlio

So you'll be down in the Key West area...eh, I think we might be going down to miami and stuff for the beaches....I'm not sure....Hmm....We should like exchange numbers so we could "attempt" to meet at like a beach or something...if at all possible...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sonoras

Hmm....
I could meet any of you if you wanted to meet me which you don't because I can fly anywhere I want, free.

Ashyra Nightwing

*mutters about evil parents who think everyone on the Internet is some kind of..evil person*