Started by Gen. Volkov, March 25, 2004, 01:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sh0e

Quote from: caedo caelestis
Quote from: sh0e
Quote from: sh0ejosh is secksy
you are nothing.
Yeah, so says the guy who called me josh.
so says the guy who had to kamikaze me twice and the help of friends weakening me to kill me
not to mention that it was an act of desperation after failing miserably at even touching josh
With the help of friends?

Sorry bud, I only know one person on the server and he lazily sits at #1.

Act of desperation?

Don't think so.

To the rest of the numb heads who want this thread locked I suggest you remove those links.
i really find it hard to believe that the sudden surge in attacks had nothing to do with you

and it was quite obviously an act of desperation.. josh can vouch for that
even withstanding that.. if exhausting resources in attacks and then in murders (both of which barely did anything) followed by kamikaze at such nw and as a supposed ally is not an act of desperation
i honestly dont know what is

so just sit back down.

Checkerpaw

What are you "shOe", Josh's yes-man or something?  You seem to have an awfully strong (translated: bootlicking) relationship with Josh, considering you've only been playing these games for a couple of weeks/month (or at least that's what you've claimed).
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

caedo caelestis

Quote from: sh0ejosh is secksy
you are nothing.
Yeah, so says the guy who called me josh.
so says the guy who had to kamikaze me twice and the help of friends weakening me to kill me
not to mention that it was an act of desperation after failing miserably at even touching josh
With the help of friends?

Sorry bud, I only know one person on the server and he lazily sits at #1.

Act of desperation?

Don't think so.

To the rest of the numb heads who want this thread locked I suggest you remove those links.
i really find it hard to believe that the sudden surge in attacks had nothing to do with you

and it was quite obviously an act of desperation.. josh can vouch for that
even withstanding that.. if exhausting resources in attacks and then in murders (both of which barely did anything) followed by kamikaze at such nw and as a supposed ally is not an act of desperation
i honestly dont know what is

so just sit back down.
I play FAF when im bored, so if you think I give to [edit] what happens on it, your mistaken.

Go ask Josh to vouch for it. He'll say something along the lines of "He killed you cause you called him Josh."

[Please don't swear. Thanks!]

Badrang the Tyrant

shOe has been playing FaF and was recruited by Josh personally.  So common sense tells you that Josh knows him from somewhere.

TR Shadow

In my oppinion, Josh is a very nice guy.  And cute.  He's helped me so many times in the game and was one of my first RWL friends.

Except he's a stalker and a pervert.  Yes, that's about right.  *Shudders*

[Edit]  Actually, I take that back.  He ~can~ be perverted at times.  He is not a pervert.

Boar the Fighter

sh0e I made those murders on Josh. I know what they did a huge amount of damage! I looked at his stats before and after. 12 mil mice to like 2mil mice. I wouldn't call that hardly nothing.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Boar the Fightersh0e I made those murders on Josh. I know what they did a huge amount of damage! I looked at his stats before and after. 12 mil mice to like 2mil mice. I wouldn't call that hardly nothing.

yuo == lost

Boar the Fighter

I didn't say I won. I just said it wasn't like it didn't hurt him at all.

Holby

*Lazy and tired* Who cares? Josh is still > you
I will not deleted this

Darth Sidious

Nick > Josh
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

We could never determine that since Nick and Josh never fight each other...

sh0e

Quote from: Boar the Fightersh0e I made those murders on Josh. I know what they did a huge amount of damage! I looked at his stats before and after. 12 mil mice to like 2mil mice. I wouldn't call that hardly nothing.
i wasnt referring to that

nick did try to fight josh on faf.. and nick lost

he failed at significantly hurting josh so he turned around and mass murder/attacked/kamikazed me
after that little incident i had a lot of people attacking me and dropping the land

and then afterwards i messaged nick calling him josh.. so he finally got me with mass attacks and a kamikaze
this was of course shortly after the aforementioned events

Badrang the Tyrant

If Josh and Nick started out evenly, it would be a good fight.  Though Nick may win because Josh doesn't bother with Hawks until later.

Gen. Volkov

Gee, thank you all so much for ruining my thread by getting into an argument. I believe the orginal post encompassed none of this, and I respectfully ask that we all get back to the orginal topic, and if you cannot, then I will ask the mods to close it. Thank you, bye! *Growls*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

It's all about Josh, anyway. And you don't have the power just to have things randomly closed at your will.
We're not breaking any rules, and the mods /will/ tell you topics change and discussions vary as the thread goes along. It's no biggie, relax.
I will not deleted this