Penguin Baseball

Started by Trogdor 22, March 20, 2004, 06:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

If you don't like cruelty to animals, don't click this link. http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pingu2.php

On my first try I got 757.7!
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

I played that game it is hilarious the first 10 times, but then it gets really stupid.  And just because I like beating Alex (Trogdor 22) at everything, I improved my top score on that game to 1145.2
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

That sure is great Kurtis, but I don't recall anytime you've ever beat me at anything...
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats the funniest thing you ever said in your life Alex.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

:huh: Hmm, thats a screwed up sense of humor you got there, cuz I was being serious.  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

TR Shadow

DIE, MAKERS OF EVIL PENGUIN KILLER!  DIE, I SAY!  DIE!

Pewee

Gee Julie, you sure were different about how you said it on IM and how you said it on the forums.

Julie: DIE, MAKERS OF EVIL PENGUIN KILLER!; DEATH TO THE YETI!
IT SHALL DIE!;

What I don't get: You hated it, but you were playing it anyways.
Julie: KILL THE YET... Woah, I got 1,158 feet.
~* Diana/ Beautiful Disgrace *~

...One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...

" Lonliness and the feeling of being unwanted  are a mans worst poverty"
- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"