Whoa!

Started by Darth Sidious, March 16, 2004, 02:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Sidious

8 of the 97 players in the game are currently online.
0 Warlords have been destroyed, and 0 Warlords have been abandoned.
9 accounts have been disabled by Administration.

Yikes! 9 (possibly) cheating accounts on the third day of the game?! Sad...
user posted image

Wolf Snare

Oh, you bet..... there are always the few who have yet to realize that cheating is a dead end....  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Checkerpaw

In what way do they cheat?  Try to use multiple accounts?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Nohcnonk

I'm sure that's it.

Wildwood

I know all of the people that got disabled and I am 100% sure that all but one do not have multipe accounts (sorry Spencer) so could someone PLEASE tell me what's going on.

Chill out darth sidios or whatever.  I just found out today at school in geography.  We were just goofing off and i saw my urrrrrrrr.... "friend i guess" spencer log in with three different accounts on rovl.org.

QuoteBesides, those people could have siblings playing the game and not told the admins about it.

Exactly like me exept each of my sisters have their own e-mail address.

Alex, what world are you living in?  You are even IN my geography class so you should know.  We were all goofing around today in class and you were too busy being a stuck up nerd sitting there working on your project
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Darth Sidious

Oh, really? You KNOWINGLY witheld the information that this person was a multi? That makes you almost as quilty as the multi himself.

As for the others, they were disabled due to playing from the same IP address. Retto doesn't have a magic tool for saying "This person is not a multi" when it comes down to accounts with the same IP.
user posted image

Trogdor 22

Besides, those people could have siblings playing the game and not told the admins about it. Wildwood didn't have time to withhold information from the admins, he found out today.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Rough Raiders

lol i used to have mulits all the time but now i dont play nemore..... :unsure: and the sad part is no1 knew
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Checkerpaw

Why do people try to use multi accounts?  Don't these people feel any shame?  It's like you're admitting that you're not good enough to be successful at the game playing within the rules!

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Trogdor 22

Quote from: Wildwood

I just found out today at school in geography.  We were just goofing off and i saw my urrrrrrrr.... "friend i guess" spencer log in

Exactly like me exept each of my sisters have their own e-mail address.
Wait...Spencer doesn't go to world geogrophy with you.  Why are you lying?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Almkman

Checkerpaw,if they felt any guilt I doubt they would have multiple accounts.They most likely want to win at any cost.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Darth Bane

Meh, I dislike people who play that way. Shows that they have no skill.
user posted image

user posted image

Almkman

They might have skill.But choose to cheat and not show it.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Juby (Tercios)

yeah, josh was a really good player, didn't stop him from multi-accounting...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ashyra Nightwing

hmm.. did Josh actually have multis, or did he just hack into a couple of accounts when he was Emperor? I can't remember.