Woof...VICTORIOUS

Started by Death Eater, March 15, 2004, 12:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Eater

Well, at the end of the day, Woof came out on top - in both avg AND total. And yet, 2 of the 3 empires it consisted of are regulars at QMT Promisance, and playing their very first set here at RWL - and they BOTH finished top ten. Lol, I myself finished 6th with a RAT, who was MAGING! (I had no clue what races were what at the time).

The other member is a regular here, but also plays QMT. He finished 25th. So thats ALL three members in the top 25.

Rank       Warlord   Land   Networth   Clan   Race   Location
1  ?  The Chargin Horde of Death (#589)  55,608  $302,415,278  Woof  Marten  Southsward
2  ?  Jack Sparrow (#502)  62,687  $189,632,297  None  Marten  Southsward
3  ?  Earth Demons (#118)  6,412  $145,684,957  None  Painted One  Northlands
4  ?  The Witchking (#600)  14,074  $106,430,021  None  Marten  Southsward
5  ?  The ungreatful dead (#615)  36,060  $97,102,612  None  Marten  Southsward
6  ?  Up Country (#523)  17,240  $90,135,464  Woof  Rat  Southsward
25  ?  THe Hound of Ulster (#526)  21,161  $19,170,933  Woof  Fox  Southsward

Cheers
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

*claps* Congrats to Woof!

*considers playing QMT*

..is there lots of skiff-equivalent-massers there..

Gen. Volkov

Not that I know of.. though Death and Chargin would know better than me. Also. GO WOOF! Oh and we had 4 members.. I don't remember where Narfel finished, but it was decent.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Immortal

soooo which clan is woof this round?
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

IFman

I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Nice job! Too bad Woof didn't restart. I'm currently without a nice clan, ya'know.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Juby (Tercios)

yeah, maybe we should reform Loren to step on all these silly star wars and 3rd reich and wildwood newbie clans.  :lol:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Darth Sidious

Newbies? Us?

Phaw. You obviously don't know who we are.
user posted image

Jabba's Entourage

user posted image

The Emperor

I once played at QMT. The difference between here and there can be described briefly:

quantity vs. quality

Bravo to this Chargin and Death Eater. Too bad Woof didn't return so that the Star Destroyers can prove to them that some players at RWL still have what it takes.
Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image

Death Eater

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*claps* Congrats to Woof!

*considers playing QMT*

..is there lots of skiff-equivalent-massers there..
The skiff equivelent would be galleons/ships/dreadnoughts depending on what era you are in. The thing with QMT is that you won't find many who stack (mass) one unit. We tend to spread it out. However, some do mass, and its usually the rat equivalent (footmen) or the Stoats equivelent (zepplins).

Reasons:

massing rats/footmen: This is used by Indy GT wh0res (as we call it). Thye stack as many rats/footmen to fill their large amounts of guard towers.

massing stoats/zepplins: lower upkeep and good offense ability.

But then their are equal reaosns to mass the other two units (future weasels/catapaults have huge offensive ability, and galleons have great defence and good offense, plus not many mass that type).

So really, it depends on your strat.

You guys should go there: http://qmt.ath.cx/

you'll soon discover how you rank amongst some of the best

In regards to the Star Wars clan, we will see your true worth when you prove it.

Well, I'm done with RWL for now. May return later. Off to control QMT (look me up if you need help)
user posted image

Juska

Qmt is pretty well spread on troops as de stated though future mass juggs which destroy any empire though you literally have no def no one masses footmen because they suck, zepps and juggs are the only real stackable troops, I'm back again hopefully for a while, though the code kinda sucks and qmt kicks it's behind.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

IFman

Quote from: The Weasel Liberation MovementNice job! Too bad Woof didn't restart. I'm currently without a nice clan, ya'know.
You can you Lazy Noobs, so far we only have Outlaw, Me, and Immortal in it.
Quote from: Juby (Tercios)yeah, maybe we should reform Loren to step on all these silly star wars and 3rd reich and wildwood newbie clans. ?:lol:
No, don't do that, join LN.
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Gen. Volkov

Tell yah Weasel's, if and when I do restart Woof, you are in it, as long as you don't join LN. Cause they are advertising in a topic about MY clan... *Growls* Qmt is alright.. but massing actually works pretty well. I am currently massing Hovercraft.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death Eater

Juska, you play QMT on a regualr basis (recently)? If so, who are you there???

Future juggs are effective, as I said, but I'm finding less and less empires that mass them. Like I said, the majority of people stay balanced to protect themselves as a whole. And yes, quite a few people do mass footmen. Especially recently, as I am seeing more and more GT Wh0res there. If you have played, do you know Immortal Summit? He is an excellent example of a player who knows how to use his footmen and GT. However, those who mass footmen usually split it with another unit (zepplins usually) for attacking, cuz footmen (rats) SUCK at attacking.
user posted image