Grrrr. WOP won't die

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, March 14, 2004, 02:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrusus Deathspear

Due to an internal struggle, a few traitors, a boy-scout camping trip, and my computer crashing. Brock is unable to kill Weasels of Pestilence (#21). He has few troops left, so could someone just take his two cities and Finish him off. I'd really appreciate it.

(Allies and friends of Loren don't waste your time, replying to this post and calling me lame, unskilled, mean, stupid etc. cuz it aint gonna acomplish anything)
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

IAmSpecial

if i had read this 5 minutes sooner i would but because of the reset i decided to commit suicide and attack people for no reason at all

Ashyra Nightwing

hm.. My friend smushled Weasels of Pestilence before..

Sebulba

Doesnt matter now..
WOP is dead, along with all other accounts of the last server..  
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

How Ignorant are YOU, your going around calling someone WOP! good god that's offensive.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Darth Tyrannus

An acronym is an acronym, I am sure he didn't mean the derogatory term for an Italian, if he even knew that's what it meant.
user posted image
user posted image

Sebulba

QuoteAn acronym is an acronym, I am sure he didn't mean the derogatory term for an Italian, if he even knew that's what it meant.
Is WOP really that?  interresting..  *shrugs* Weasels of Pestilence is just too long to type out every time..
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

LOL. People here are sometimes surprise me with what they don't know... this Tyrannus seems a bit more informed.. though slightly annoying. *Read as: very annoying*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Weasel Liberation Mov

ROFL! Couldn't kill a weak little warlord on his own who hadn't use more than 10 turns in the past 2-3 weeks. How powerful thy clan was.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Darth Tyrannus

How pathetic. Are you still going on about killing Loren? And you couldn't even kill Weasels of Pestilence.
user posted image
user posted image

IFman

:lol: funny people :lol:  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Jabba's Entourage

It should really be written "WoP," not "WOP."  
user posted image

Orcrist

Quote from: Darth TyrannusAn acronym is an acronym, I am sure he didn't mean the derogatory term for an Italian, if he even knew that's what it meant.
Umm, a "wop" is not an Italian. "W-O-P" used to stand for "without papers". Puerto Ricans and other Central Americans attempted to smuggle themselves into the USA, however, many were stopped at the border, as they didn't have the papers required to immigrate into the USA. Italy is in Europe, so therefore are most definetely NOT called this derogatory term. Get your facts straight before you go making grand pronouncements.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Juby (Tercios)

ummmm, no offense but your wrong, go up to an italian person and call him that, see what happens.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

The Emperor

Yes, your right. Orcists, Italians were also considered W-O-Ps in those days.
Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image