Spring break CANADA

Started by Peace Alliance, March 13, 2004, 04:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

Don't let Wildwood get to you, I know him IRL, and he's always like this.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Aurra Sing

The UN ranked Norway as the best place to live. However Canada has always, and will always rank higher than the US.  :D  
user posted image

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

ranked norway 1st for one year, Canada had a multiple year streak going and will recapture it's throne.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

LPU

Quote from: Death EaterYeah Canada!

America...meh....too Yankee for me. And I hate baseball (so boooring). Hockey is 10 times better, and we OWN it.

March Break! Yeah!
Yeah Hockey is my favorite sport but I live in Michigan where theres a lot of hockey activity so its all good.
LINKIN PARK RULES!!!

Larrusus Deathspear

Someone should make a "Canada" clan on regular, that'd be cool.
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Lady Oertt (Turmiculis)

Watch it with the bad puns. ::twich::

hey, doesn't this mean Stormclaw's out...Oh wait...He isn't in high school. Drat!
I prefer jabba plushies. Thanks.

IFman

:lol: a canada clan.
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Juby (Tercios)

there's alot of Canadians here so there's probably been quite a few clans that were coincidentaly all Canadian.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

General Austin

Just because Canada has more teachers, more music, and more T.V. channels doesn't mean it's a better place to live. Actually I prefer it here, where I get LESS T.V. channels that can rot my brain, LESS heavy metal music that would kill my brain cells, and probably less teachers. Actually, the teachert thing matters not to me because I homeschool, so it's kinda irrelevant.  I like being able to have a gun, it would help me if I go hunting, which most people do where I live.

It's cool that you have better educations, but you were very vague. What kind of schools were these? Primary? Secondary? Colleges?

And throughout all this, please remember that Canada has a small population compared to America, so it is probably much easier for the Canadian government to raise the standard of living for them. (Reasoning: It's easier to give 4 people an ice cream cone than it is to give 500 people an ice cream cone.)

Final Point: My logic was probably flawed in this argument, but I hate it when you Canadians, who are normally nice people, start gloating about how you have a better country than anyone else, and about how dumb Bush is, and talking about how you're SO much smarter than us because your country has an overall better educational system. Frankly, it's childish and quite annoying.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Emperor

The only reason us "Canadians" do that is to counter you "Americans" when you start gloating about being so high and mighty. We are proud of our country, and love to show it. And the whole "Canadians being nice" thing just doesn't work. Its yet another stereotype that is associated with Canadians. We don't live in igloos either.

On the topic of how much better Canada is than the U.S...we have better beer ::agrees::
Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image

General Austin

Proof: Menatus made a joke about how dumb you were because you got spring break early, then Juby said "ohh its on, Canada is gonna rule reg next time for that, ohh its on...". IFman said it wasn't on. Juby responded challengingly. Darth something made a joke about Canadians, then took it back.

Then Larrassus DeathSpear made a crude and insulting song about the American Pledge of Alleigance. Darth Tyrannus made some quite in-informed remarks about Canada, then Juby argued with Tyrannus about how independent Canadians were and everything else we are discussing.

My point is that it was all pretty fun until Larrassus made the insulting song. THEN it got ugly. If you think that you had to argue ALL of this just because Menatus said you guys were dumb for getting out early, then..geez..

P.S. Most Americans don't beleive in the igloo thing.

P.P.S. ROFL! EVERYONE has better beer than America! Ours tastes like..umm..*can't say it here*...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

*sigh* I live neither in America or Canada.

Would people please stop arguing?

Lady Oertt (Turmiculis)

I doubt it, but I agree.  ::nods::

And, you know, Austin (Are you also Aus?), the beer here SMELLS awful. I dunno about the taste. I've never had any. I'm underage. I've had sips of Irish beer, and it's pretty awful, too.  :D  
I prefer jabba plushies. Thanks.

Juby (Tercios)

well smaller population means nothing, think in ratios, just as much as we have less people to feed ice cream too, we have less people to provide ice cream...I was joking around but this is getting serious.  As for education, I said that we are the only two first world countries with 25 ish students per teachers, most other countries have like 15 students per teacher, we both have the same per capita of teachers but for some reason, we consistently make the top five in UN education comparisons (the judge reading and writing, math, sciences (we are first in reading and writing and like 3rd and 4th in math and sciences), for some reason (poor funding due to bush capitalist lower taxes government) america does poorly for a first world nation (and egggghhhhh, I know a college in america is basically a university here but here colleges are like hands onish career type stuff and universities are the higher educational institutes so whenever you say that I can't help but go ewwwwwww, college).  Also americans watch more TV then any other country in the world and also have the highest obesity rates, just cause we have more channels doesn't mean were TV addicted slobs, just means we have more variety and diversity.  The reason we love to talk about how great our country is, is because we actually have proof and other nations actually agree with us and it really bugs us everytime americans say USA is the greatest country in the world cause, really, honestly, it isn't, the only people who think that are americans and it has no basis on fact.

Almkman

If Canada is a better place to live,then why does America get more immigrants?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!