Spring break CANADA

Started by Peace Alliance, March 13, 2004, 04:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: IFmanno it's not
ohhh yes it is
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

IFman

I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Myrhakel

Yay. :)  No school for a week. My little sister gets almost three weeks of from school. I miss middle school.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Larrusus Deathspear

I pledge allegiance
to the flag
of the united states of America
and to the republic
because it stands
Under Canada, above Mexico
With Liberty and justice for everyone not detained in Guatutamo bay

(italics denote a change I made)

CANADA RULES
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Darth Tyrannus

Quote from: Larrusus DeathspearCANADA RULES
Nothing. As I know it.. Canada has no Territories the it owns outside its own borders.. so Canada does not rule.. it is simply there. Mostly doing what America tells it too do.
user posted image
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

*shakes head at the ignorance*
A) Occupying foreign nations doesn't make you rule, it makes you a jerk.
B) We don't do what you tell us, you obviously don't know much on Canada, how many times has america tried to pressure us into not trading with Cuba, and how many times have we given you the finger.  We are a sovereign nation and we do as we please.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Gen. Volkov

Umm yeah.. *Backs away from the storm of words about to smash into Tyrannus*

*On another note* Um.. Peace I do not believe pumping octane into your system would be the BEST idea... *Has visions of Peace hitting a bump and exploding* Wait.. that would be nitroglycerin.. though octane still would not be the greatest thing to fill yourself with.

Tercios> I believe he meant rule in the other sense of the word.. as in actual power.. just a guess....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juby (Tercios)

well we rule ourselves don't we, hence the impetous (?spelling?), I was commenting on how imperialist ruling is wrong and his remarks as to our sovereignty.

Gen. Volkov

Hmm good point.. you do indeed rule yourselves.. "impetuous" I believe is the correct spelling.. Well what about Britain? And America itself.. the Commonwealths? Like Puerto Rico and Australia? (Does Australia rule itself or are they still a Commonwealth like Canada was until 1981?) Are those wrong? Not imperialist.. but not technically a direct rule. As to his remarks about your sovereignity.. *Backs away from that one* he's on his own there.. LOL.  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death Eater

Yeah Canada!

America...meh....too Yankee for me. And I hate baseball (so boooring). Hockey is 10 times better, and we OWN it.

March Break! Yeah!
user posted image

General Austin

Yankee? YANKEE? Ahm a suthurn hillbilly, an' PROUD OF IT!

Hockey= Blah. To much bloodshed. I like the sound of the puck being hit though. PWACK! PWACK!

Baseball= Very boring. Ever notice how the stars of the game, like Babe Ruth and such, were overweight? It's because there's nearly NO exercise in playing baseball. Almost none. It's fun throwing the ball around at least.

IMHO, Soccer is da best sport in da WURLD. And neither Canada nor America owns it; the Europeans and the South Americans do.

IMOHO (In My Other Humble Opinion), America isn't as great as we think we are, and Canada is feeling all high and mighty because they hate us. The only country I've seen that should get any notable recognition is Scotland. Because it rocks.

P.S. Has anyone ever played Freelancer (Space Sim where you're a star-trader/smuggler guy)? I'm considering buying it, but I dunno whether it's good or not.

P.P.S. A really awesome Role-Playing game is Avernum 3. Try the free demo out!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Almkman

Most people hate a sport because they're no good at it.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Aurra Sing

Why would you try to be good at a sport that you hate?
user posted image

user posted image

Wildwood

I'm going to Florida! Yessssssssssssssssss

QuoteCANADA RULES

You gotta be kidding me.  You never hear anything about Canada that is good.  It has got to be the most boring country in the world.  Now Norway, theres a great country!!!!!!!!!

[No double posting. Edit your posts in the future. ~Shael]

Srry im new and I didn't know

By the way i am just kidding Canada is awesome it is just an indside joke between me and my friend
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

uhhh nothing good? Just that the United nations consistently says we are the greatest country in the world to live?  Great Music(from hip hop to rock toeverything)? Somehow despite America and Canada being the only two 1st world nations to have on average 25ish studest per teacher we consistently make the top 5 in education whereas the USA consistently just misses the top 20? Boring? As far as entertainment goes, we have more cause we get EVERYTHING you get plus our own in Sports, music, TV(Canadians actually get more TV channels over satillite dishes then Americans) etc..  If you think that not having to worry that everybody has a gun or excessive violence is boring then your crazy.