Loren is no longer a threat

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, March 11, 2004, 03:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jabba's Entourage

Quote from: Larrusus DeathspearWhy do I have a feeling that someone in Loren created 5 or so starwars themed accounts just so they could defend their clan in the Forums
I had to laugh when I read this.  It's amazing how off-base people can be.
user posted image

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Orcrist

Quote from: Darth SidiousAs for 5 warlords killed, that isn't much of a feat. I've killed 3 in 2 days by myself on another game.
In other games, 3 kills in 2 days is nothing. I used to play QMT games where killing was a lot more common. I got 28 kills in a week. You can do the math for the average per day. It's a bit more than 3 in 2 days. And also, since you're so good. How bout you prove yourself to us when the era restarts?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Darth Sidious

Didn't say I was so good. All I said was that I don't think he is so good.

Never played QMT, so I can't give my opinion on that.

Fine, I will prove myself.
user posted image

Orcrist

Ok, I'll look forward to it. And also, 3 kills in 2 days is not a great feat, but it is some kind of a feat in regular, with the lack of turns and all. The people that think it is not are probably the ones who were killed.  
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Darth Sidious

As far as I can see, Loren let their accounts fade away... Their fault, but they didn't really defend themselves. IF it had been in a duels-like atmosphere, even with high turns, Loren would likely have lost 1 or 2 but not totally died. They were good, but not the best.
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

uhhh, who cares about 3 in two days, cause it took them about 12 days to kill 5.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Stormtrooper X0067

Killing 3 in 2 days? Ha! when I put a rebellion down in Quanrii, my regiment killed at least 500 geurillas. You people are ridiculous.

Ashyra Nightwing

You killed Loren? Why, exactly?

Almkman

I don't know why.But I would gladly help Loren kill off the swelled heads of Brock and its allies.Two Brock members have already deleted their accounts.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Dixie Ros?

Quote from: Stormtrooper X0067The Empire is not affiliated with Loren in any way, civilian.
I cracked up for some reason when I read that....

And I'm sorry about that. I mean,  clans often don't defend other clans. It's noble to do so.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Rocc Arrem

whats with the diffrent fonts and colors Loren people are weirdos Ive never seen any of them in the forums before
Rocc Arrem, greatest swordsbeast in all the Northlands,father of  Trisscar Swordmaid!
Rocc Arrem #63

I love cats I have one that fetches

Cool People:
Nohc
Gen. Volkolv
Guthorm Swordmaster
Wolf Bite
Boar the Fighter

Darth Sidious

Quote from: Rocc Arremwhats with the diffrent fonts and colors Loren people are weirdos Ive never seen any of them in the forums before
We aren't Loren. We are who we are, no more, no less.

And if you think we Star Wars people are weird.... Well, to put it nicely, I disagree.
user posted image

The Emperor

You will soon find out the difference between Loren and the Empire - it is much like the difference between the light side...and the dark side
Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image

Darth Tyrannus

Yes. We "Star Wars" people, as you so bluntly put it, will soon be there among you, and show you all the true nature of the Dark Side of the Force. And as for us being in Loren, we are not, and never will be. Finally, the strange fonts are to be distinctive, unlike the rest of you, who blindly follow the prevailing trend in this place.
user posted image
user posted image