Loren is no longer a threat

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, March 11, 2004, 03:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrusus Deathspear

Brock and 3rdreich, along with maybe a few other warlords, have succesfully killed:

Tercios

Outlaws

Immortal

Silent Samurai

Jaybon

and we took more than half of WOP's land

This shalt be known as the Brock Jihad, and we forced the already hobbbling Loren into the Dust. Glory to the Conquerors!
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Darth Tyrannus

Not much of an accomplishment if you ask me. Grinding those already weakened by a much more powerful force into the dust is nothing to brag about. Come back here when you have really accomplished something.
user posted image
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

whats the point in "vanquishing" Loren since the reset is days away, it's just showing your cowardice, anybody can kill someone, and your being a wuss about it, killing at a time when nobody will bother to build another horde.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Jabba's Entourage

*Agrees*

If you were to try this after the reset, I think you'd find it a little more difficult.
user posted image

Admin Are Gods

I would pay to see that.

I may not like Loren, buit they're extremely good. *thinks about joining them*
Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)

Sebulba

..that and Emps. stole Loren's leader Holby..  if not for that you would not have stood a chance..  killing anyone but your own horde is bad..  and it seems that Immortal hadnt signed in for a few days or so..  I noticed he was down at 1k acers for quite a while..  people arnt caring too much about their accounts now right before the reset..
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

Darth Sidious

I'm not impressed. What honour is there in killing a fly whose wings have been torn off and whose abdomen has been ground into the pavement?
user posted image

IFman

I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Admin Are Gods

Why do I get the idea these Loren people  are a little...Weird..? I mean, starwars?

Ah well. *shrugs carelessly*
Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)

Stormtrooper X0067

The Empire is not affiliated with Loren in any way, civilian.

Larrusus Deathspear

Why do I have a feeling that someone in Loren created 5 or so starwars themed accounts just so they could defend their clan in the Forums, and even after all your excuses, my clan still managed to kill 5 warlords in a week, which is a fairly large feat no matter how weak someone is. We even killed the #7 playerwhen all of us are no better than 20th place
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Juby (Tercios)

well immortal usually doesn't bother with an army that's how, I had just given mine all away to look like the perfect target for the emps, the rest were not very good, and no it is not hard to kill 5 people in a week(to be fair it took you almost 2), especially when Immortal had 1000 some land for a few days and most of the others had very little land.  It's not impressive, especially since their isn't enough time to rebuild a horde, it's like beating up an old man knowing he'll never get up after the beating, just shows your cowardice.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

IFman

They killed me "cuz I was locked out of my account for 2 weeks
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Darth Sidious

Quote from: Larrusus DeathspearWhy do I have a feeling that someone in Loren created 5 or so starwars themed accounts just so they could defend their clan in the Forums, and even after all your excuses, my clan still managed to kill 5 warlords in a week, which is a fairly large feat no matter how weak someone is. We even killed the #7 playerwhen all of us are no better than 20th place
How foolish of you. I would signup right now and prove to you that I'm not in Loren, but with only 2 days remaining that would be pointless.

I'd like to take you on head-to-head one day. Squash your foolish pride.

As for 5 warlords killed, that isn't much of a feat. I've killed 3 in 2 days by myself on another game.

Prove youself next era, and then I might believe you.
user posted image

Sebulba

Why do I have a feeling that someone in Loren created 5 or so starwars themed accounts just so they could defend their clan in the Forums, and even after all your excuses, my clan still managed to kill 5 warlords in a week, which is a fairly large feat no matter how weak someone is. We even killed the #7 playerwhen all of us are no better than 20th place  

bleah..  nope..  there were some of us in Loren at one time I believe, and I was allied with Loren, but these are not the accounts of one person, if one of the admins would care to confirm that'd be nice, if not that's ok, as I dont need to be told that I am not a multi..
but, nah, 5 warlords in 5 days by a clan isnt that good..  I no longer have a reg. account, so I donno how big your clan is..  the bigger the clan, the easier the job..
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image