Loren is no longer a threat

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, March 11, 2004, 03:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

*nods*
RWL was created by Boze, but I think he's more or less turned over control to Retto..  Retto has been the main person behind the expansions I believe..
Boze hasnt posted in forever and a day..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Yes, Boze started it.. but he handed control over to Retto.. and the whole thing now runs from Retto's computer. *Thinks people need to talk to the Admins more, after all, they're people too*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Weasel Liberation Mov

GAh, coming on to brag about killing Loren. Heh, I hadn't even used more than 10 turns in the 2-3 weeks leading up to your "great victory".

Does make me wish I'd killed you when I had the chance, though. Heh, in the war that I actually fought in I wiped out your army like 3 times.

Couldn't answer this earlier. Forgot my forum pass.  :P  
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Badrang the Tyrant

Brock without Nightstripe is just a big insult to a clan formed in Warbands....

Deathspear, you are quite the "good player" for "destroying" Loren.

I've killed three War Generals in two days, my first the day I came out of protection.  TJ could vouch for me *coughRerisencough*....

Gen. Volkov

*Rolls Eyes, walks away from the conversation*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES