just wondering

Started by BlueMoon Inspired, March 10, 2004, 10:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebulba

Quote from: KuellerJohn, everyone knows Sebulba is windhound. He says it in his sig, so you can use the proper "he" rather than "them".
but, I put it in a darkish blue, so everyone might not have noticed it.. I was kinda hoping they would..  and I actually updated windhound's sig to be accurate for once..  I make a new horde and it'll still have my last one listed as current..  meh..
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

The Emperor

Peace, I know you don't know everyone in Star Destroyers. You may know some, but you most definetly don't know all 10.

So far, Star Destroyers have had no competition. None. So many doubters that feel we need to prove ourselves before we can talk. Well then, you will continue to see SD domination, so you can feel free to admit that you were wrong anytime between now and the end of the era.
Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image

Wolf Snare

ROFL! and what about second place? do you not call that competition? I know you guys are good, but you haven't prooved anything yet. All I'm saying is, don't flatter yourselves until you can back it up...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Immortal

yes u guys are doing good...

but u do have some competition...

my clan snatches 1st and other top 10 spots from u guys quite often now... however, with only 3 members, we can hardly hold 1st for long...
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Peace Alliance

the size of a clan has nothing to do with power, i think thats been proven before, immortal.

And I don't  think you need to be challanged, just to prove yourselves. Your all former players, so personally i know how poorly or well you play. The thing thats bothering most i think is that your all talk.  Even ROME never talked like that untill they were in a position to do so. All you guys did was rush to the top and started talkin. poor stratagy if you ask me. In fact rome made a big deal about keeping their sometimes overconfident mouthes shut untill the opertune moment.

Immortal

yes it has been proven (I know, I know, I was there remember??? 'Cept i was the only 1 in Loren you guys didn't now down under top 15... i was still in top ten. and then i went inactive)...

But you see, it does make a difference if one clan isn't all that much worse...
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Darth Tyrannus

Holby--> Thank you very much. Its nice to have someone complimenting us rather than attacking us. Same goes for you Immortal.

Peace Alliance--> You may think we are not all that good, and that ROME did a better job, but I seem to remember ROME doing the exact same thing we are doing. They also rushed to the top after saving up full turns, they only consolidated their power a bit quicker, but we are not aiming to be just like you. Most of the forum does not currently hate us, unlike ROME, and we intend to keep it that way. Now as far as us not being very good.. well I think our position speaks for itself. We have managed to consistently hold the top ten for at least as long as it takes to build up full turns. Yes people have popped into it, but most of the top ten is SD. If that doesn't say how we have done, nothing will.
user posted image
user posted image

Aurra Sing

Quote from: Peace AllianceYour all former players, so personally i know how poorly or well you play.
Heh. This is my first time on Reg ..and since you don't know who all of us are how could you possibly know how poorly or well we play?  
user posted image

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Peace, your info isn't totally correct probably, if it was, then you wouldn't be so focused on Star Destroyers, I mean it seems obvious to me that you care quite a bit, otherwise, you wouldn't keep posting. I mean this clan has about the same attitude as ROME, and only a slightly weaker performance. I think your just mad cause players not as good as you are proving that what ROME did isn't that difficult. Or what the emperors did. Cooperation and planning are all that's really required to have a succesful clan. You can do that, or have a clan full of really good players with little to no cooperation, and you will be successful. I have proven that with what I did with Woof. We are on top everywhere we play and that's cause we have some organization, and really good players. Star Destroyers took the other option. *Shrugs* That's all I have to say on this subject.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Checkerpaw

*Can't decide whether to blast Star Destroyers for yet another take-over of the game, or praise them for getting under Peace Alliance's skin so quickly/effectively.*

Hmm, tough choice.  Care to form an alliance, Peace?  You and me, maybe we can take these bad boys down.
:snicker:  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Peace Alliance

Checky-P: sure, lets start a clan, we'll call it after somethiing you almost ALWAYS call yourself after...umm... how 'bout star wars?

<_<

Volkov (did you forget to use your SD forum name?): Not under my skin, its just that you guys seem to be directing all your comments to me, so i feel obligated to reply. Part of my socialable/arguementative nature i suppose.

Tyrannus: ROME didn't rush to the top, not in the least. we had 10 of RWL's greatest players, and spent a lot of time making our stratagy, so we wouldn't have chosen such a stupid one. We layed back, and waited till we were all strong enough to hold our position so that we were a stone wall before going under the clan flag and uniting.
You guys however rushed to the top, and joined up quickly so you could head to the forums and start talkin. I'm not worried one bit, in fact i haven't even been playing enough time to be in the top ten yet (haven't left protection). but i know that when i want to be, theres nothing stopping me.

~>John<~

First of all, Dead Eye doesn't deserve to be called one of the greatest players. He wanted to go all-skiffs during Rome!!!!

2nd of all, I'm not doubting your good or whatever, but you are doing nowhere near as well as ROME
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

IFman

I like star destroyers
but I like attacking them too :P  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

General Austin

All-skiffs? Heh. Weeeird.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Peace Alliance

Skiff massing works if you know how to do it. Besides, i've always thought of dead eye as more of a political player anyways.