just wondering

Started by BlueMoon Inspired, March 10, 2004, 10:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Well your sources are wrong.

My appologys go to all who told me who are in star wars, 'cause i'm not sposed to say i know. but seriously, you guys aren't worth my thoughts.

~>John<~

honestly, as soon as people can get into their 3rd and 4th runs you'll be gone
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Darth Tyrannus

You'd like to think that, wouldn't you John? But then, if you are saying that, why did you want to get into Star Destroyers so badly then? Hmm?
user posted image
user posted image

~>John<~

I had no idea when I said "you" it automatically meant Star Destroyers......
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Darth Tyrannus

Tell me then. If "you" does not refer to Star Destroyers, as the implication would seem from the topic at hand and your statement. Then what does "you" refer to John? And if it DOESN'T refer to Star Destroyers, the I suggest you make that more clear next time.
user posted image
user posted image

Holby

I think these Star Destroyer guys are pretty cool. Peoples are just complaining and paying them out 'cos they're winning. A common occurrence. Good luck for the rest of the era.
I will not deleted this

Darth Sidious

Thank you, Holby. Glad to have some recognition once in a while.
user posted image

Holby

Np.
Oi, John, give 'em a fair go. If they're going to be knocked down by the thrid or fourth run, they've had as many turns as the next player. And if they took the top right off the bat, and still have it, what leads you to believe that suddenly things will change?
I will not deleted this

Jango Fett

I am pleased with how the Star Destroyers have worked together and now have the 4 spots, and 7 in the top ten.
Jango Fett (#19)

user posted image

user posted image

Jabba's Entourage

Quote from: Peace AllianceWell your sources are wrong.

Either that, or you're denying things you don't want to admit.

:mellow:  
user posted image

Peace Alliance

like what? cin-err... jabba?

~>John<~

By you, I meant pretty much the whole top group [20 or so] because I think it will be upset.

I do think you guys have a shot, and if you stay on top good on ya/

The reason I wanted to be in SD is because I know who Sebulba is and wanted to be with them. No offence to the rest of you, but don't know who ya are.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Immortal

i agree with holbs... gl....

Hehe, i still wish that I had more members in my clan so that we could give u some challenge... i only have 3 ppl in my clan... but we are the 2nd best clan in avg nw per person... and we keep popping in the top ten every day to stop u from controlling it...

We've popped into 1st too... but its kinda hard to hold it when u have roughly only a quarter of the members the opposing clan has eh??

Well anyways, gj with ur clan star wars peeps.  ::agrees::  
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

IFman

should our clans ally (domination)
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Kueller

John, everyone knows Sebulba is windhound. He says it in his sig, so you can use the proper "he" rather than "them".
"The only difference between a tax man and a
taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin." -- Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you
were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to
his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off
with your money."  -- G.  Gordon Liddy

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."
-- Winston Churchill

I am not a member of the recent group of Star Wars peoples, nor am I copying them.

user posted image

One of my favorite all-time Star Wars scenes (from Darksaber):
Shoot the enemy! Kam Solusar commanded. Reflexively, the gunner followed the order. He fired both heavy laser cannons at full power. The Imperial Juggernaut exploded under its own firepower. Kam Solusar ducked, but the trunk of the Massasi tree shielded him from the flying shrapnel. He shook his head in disgust. "Stupid idiots," he thought, then slipped off to meet another target.