just wondering

Started by BlueMoon Inspired, March 10, 2004, 10:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clonetrooper

You don't like being poked by strangers?  Tht's too bad...  Is it just me or... wait i'm lost.  At any rate... just because we have some of the top 10 positions doesn't mean a thing.  We could lose them just like that.  Doesn't bother me any, I have my strat planned out.
Fall before the Clonetrooper~!

user posted image

user posted image

Cindarin

Bah.  I'm going to have to fight against this clan.  *relaxes* Hmmmm whom do I kill first?  So many juicey little imperial bugs to choose from ^_^.  Hehe.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Darth Sidious

All talk, aren't you, Cinderella?
user posted image

Cindarin

Currently yes I am all talk.  Hehe.  Cinderella eh?  Oh yes, I am the hottest babe you will ever meet.  You know you wanna try some of this don't you?  Rofl... this is just getting too old.  Can you people please think of another name rather then Cinderella because it's just not funny anymore.

Btw... I just went back and read through all your posts Peace and I didn't like them.  Scary huh?  I think I have changed quite a lot over this past few week, you know, i'm actually starting to be my nice self to everyone.  And what's really freaky... <<  >>... O.O, i've started writting e-mails.  At any rate, you shouldn't be going around calling people names and if you want to call them n00bs at least spell it, "n00b" and not, "n00d".  I'm pretty sure this is not a game of nudity now is it?  And why on Earth do you make fun of people all the time? Ever thought of being nice for once?

P.S I blame this on the person you scratched me friday night.  Oooo tis a deep one, my poor little hand  ::cries:: .

user posted image

Peace Alliance

OK cin-in-tha-bin, when the heck did you think you could get off correcting typos? Is it just me or is that a cry for help?

Orcrist

All I gotta say is 1.5 mil rats break anyone and everyone in Star Destroyers. Nice little hint: if you start out the game by only scouting, build lots of barracks, go 100% rats, and loot for like 75 turns, you'll have around 1.2 or 1.3 mil already.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Cindarin

Already explained to you on MSN lol.  I don't think I want to again.  Hmmm I wonder what it's going to be like tomorrow?  When the heck did I get all emotional... I miss dissing newbies on b.net.  But I never go there now anyway hehe.

user posted image

The Emperor

Anyone can be broken with anything...its part of the game. "Breaking" us doesn't mean squat.
Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image

~>John<~

how does breaking you not mean squat?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Peace Alliance

Land, and how one uses land, is the ONLY thing that matters in this game. So it does mean squat.

The Emperor

I meant it means squat when your comparing one empire to another. Bragging that you can break someone isn't something that proves your better or their worse. Orcists came across as if he was bragging that he can break anyone in Star Destroyers. I'm saying that this claim means absolutely nothing since 100% of the players in the game are breakable.
Feel the wrath of the Emperor!

user posted image

user posted image

Sebulba

'cept for the ones in protection..  they cant be broken

for some strats its important to be broken..  like right now I cant do a few leader missions, need a higher ratio, so losing land up to a certain point doesnt matter, infact, it helps more than hurts..
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

Clonetrooper

I agree.  But there is one thing I do disagree with.  And that's that 1.5 mil rats is less then half of what I own.  As well, I like to retal, and when I do, it isn't pretty ^_^.
Fall before the Clonetrooper~!

user posted image

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Cocky and all talk... yep, you guys sound like me only iwithout talent.

Being able to break you means a lot more then you think Emperor.  I'm really not giving you star wars guys any thought atm, you really haven't shown me anything.

Jabba's Entourage

Quote from: Peace AllianceBeing able to break you means a lot more then you think Emperor.  I'm really not giving you star wars guys any thought atm, you really haven't shown me anything.
That isn't what we've heard from other sources, Peace.
user posted image