Newbies

Started by General Austin, March 09, 2004, 11:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Thank you Garagas.. I think.. similar to how I would respond.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Garagas Ledavas

Yup. I've seen you play Volkov, and you are definitely not a noob like me.... :lol:  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

LOL. That's very nice of you. You are decent yourself.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Garagas Ledavas

I'm learning. :D  

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

IFman

and IFman's the worst noob ever. yyyaaayyy!!!
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: IFmanand IFman's the worst noob ever. yyyaaayyy!!!
I've seen worse....

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

Death Eater

Quote from: Garagas LedavasHe's talking about Hack Infiltration, where he dominates and is emp every time he wants to be.

And as for RWL, look in his sig.
:lol: I play Hack. Hack 2 is a joke. Really. I have stopped playing it becuase of how stupid it has gotten. It's so bugged its not even funny.

If you want to talk about the non-bugged hack (the first one), Volkov did not dominate. First, I believe "Josh" dominated. Then, Silver Storm took over. Then, I myself stepped in and ruled. The only time Volkov saw the top spot was when he and Peace went on their "give turns" fiesta  <_<

Speaking about Peace, hehe, I remember when he was a grain [edit] in the first hack, and I poison the ... outta him. Hehe, then he complained on the forum, and me and him went at it. That was great. Oh, and PEace, who won that little "duel" (not really, but yeah)? Please remind me, my memory is fading... :rolleyes:

[Please refrain from using that word.]
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

If you say so Death. Though I certainly have a strong memory of those days and I remember that I was on top before I started messing around. In fact, I started messing around cause I was bored at the top. You have not stopped playing Hack, and you can work with the bug, even though its fixed now. Josh never dominated, Joe's brother Mark did, then it was SStorm, then I created Woof, and the entire clan dominated, with people trading off the top spot repeatedly. You were on top for a bit Death, as was Peace, as was every member of Woof at some point, but I ended up the top person after while. Then, as I said, I got bored. You and Peace did duel and one on one, he beat you, with help from several people, including me, you took him down, but he climbed right back up. You never knocked him outta the top ten I believe.

However, that is all beside the point. I believe Garagas is refering to the tail end of last Hack, and the beginning of this one, where I dominated, BEFORE the bug showed up. And I need to change my siggy, I still have not won a round, but I have held first in Turbo for more than a day.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Gen. VolkovIf you say so Death. Though I certainly have a strong memory of those days and I remember that I was on top before I started messing around. In fact, I started messing around cause I was bored at the top. You have not stopped playing Hack, and you can work with the bug, even though its fixed now. Josh never dominated, Joe's brother Mark did, then it was SStorm, then I created Woof, and the entire clan dominated, with people trading off the top spot repeatedly. You were on top for a bit Death, as was Peace, as was every member of Woof at some point, but I ended up the top person after while. Then, as I said, I got bored. You and Peace did duel and one on one, he beat you, with help from several people, including me, you took him down, but he climbed right back up. You never knocked him outta the top ten I believe.

However, that is all beside the point. I believe Garagas is refering to the tail end of last Hack, and the beginning of this one, where I dominated, BEFORE the bug showed up. And I need to change my siggy, I still have not won a round, but I have held first in Turbo for more than a day.

osh`Today's wisdom is tomorrow's foolishness. says:
is he talking about hack!?
Josh`Today's wisdom is tomorrow's foolishness. says:
because i was top of hack for about a month
till six people killed me
over night

:rolleyes:  

Gen. Volkov

Um.. OK.. if you say so. Though that was Mark.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Gen. VolkovUm.. OK.. if you say so. Though that was Mark.
he let the people who found out the bug that were in his clan keep the cash, becaues they sent him aid and he failed to report this to administration.  he then disabled an enemy player's account when his nw passed him, and later paid him off with an administrative position to not accuse him. well too ...ing bad because im accusing him, lose lose for volkov

oh, as for FAF, nothing you can accomplish on it is worth any merrit if I can hit top 3 after my first run.

Gen. Volkov

I would just like to point out that everything Josh said about me is a lie. I feel no further need to "prove" myself to anyone. If you want to know the truth, contact me on AIM, my SN is Crazy Soviet.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Gen. VolkovI would just like to point out that everything Josh said about me is a lie. I feel no further need to "prove" myself to anyone. If you want to know the truth, contact me on AIM, my SN is Crazy Soviet.
No need, nothing you can say is going to sway me. If Josh lies to me i'll kill him in real life, so im not too worried about it.

Gen. Volkov

Well if he isn't deliberately lying, he is certainly mistaken. I have done none of the things he has accused me of.

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: caedo caelestisJosh`Today's wisdom is tomorrow's foolishness. says:
he let the people who found out the bug that were in his clan keep the cash, becaues they sent him aid and he failed to report this to administration.  he then disabled an enemy player's account when his nw passed him, and later paid him off with an administrative position to not accuse him. well too ...ing bad because im accusing him, lose lose for volkov

oh, as for FAF, nothing you can accomplish on it is worth any merrit if I can hit top 3 after my first run.
LOL! FaF is one of the easiest games I've played. I had to delete my old #2 account (was #1 before Josh hit me and joined the clan I was in) and start a new one, and I'm in the top 10 in 2 runs.  

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image