Hottest Girl In RWL

Started by Nohcnonk, March 08, 2004, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angst Vulpine

You forgot me. After all, a vixen in a thong....Hey! Stop staring at me! I'm talking about my avatar, who despite sounding like it, never is and never will be the subject of hentei/yiff, textual or otherwise. :angry:

Actually, I look like Ashyra, but my hair's reder and darker, my face slimmer, my skin alittle paler, and my chin sharper. Oh, and I've got blue eyes.

And I'm probably hotter.  :snicker:  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ashyra Nightwing

Oou, I love your avatar, Dixie... Very spiffy!

Angst Vulpine

Ohh! Thanks alot, Ashy--rah!

It's cut from this image, in case you're too lazy to read signatures... And like I said...Vixen+thong. Actually, it's more like a bikini. But whatevah.

It's a little big to post as an image...

It's such a nice image, and I was lucky to get such a wonderful artist in the secret santa art trades...
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

koala

i dun no waht evy 1 looks like so i dun no

Stan(NM)

Longbrush can have my vote.
(off the recordthat is)
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: koalai dun no waht evy 1 looks like so i dun no
You can look in the photo album. The link's somewhere in the Photo Album topic in Admin Announcements..

Scarwake

Why did we forget you, you ask? Because you weren't a member at the time of the posting of this poll, or we didn't know who you were....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

cleopatra

am i the only one who thinks this, or is this just a teensy bit sad?

maybe it's just me... oh and you forgot me too!!!

(fair enough, so i wasn't here, that is not the point!)

OY, ASHYRA.. I CAME UP WITH 'MUSIC WITH ROCKS IN'! (well Terry Pratchett did, but that isn't the point) COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS! (cool picture though...
this is my favourite song:

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before
The whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the World

Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions

hail to queen!!!

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, we're all sad.

:P :P  :P

(and I'm going to change my avatar, I'm bored of this one)  

Angst Vulpine

I love your new avatar.

And I was so a member. I believe I posted a photo...I had cat ears on...
Angst Vulpine  

The Lady Shael

You were a member, you just weren't an active one. *scratches head* I can't remember you ever posting a picture. What topic was it in? I thought I've seen all the member pictures on this forum...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.