Hottest Girl In RWL

Started by Nohcnonk, March 08, 2004, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

IT might seem stupid to vote after having so bitterly replyed to the last topic... But I can't think of a better oppertunity to express my undying love for Shael!

hahaha, actually i didn't vote for shael (doesn't mean the undyinglove part isn't true, don't worry). I voted for Ilse.... I mean c'mon...

But seriously people, these aer stupid poles. Its almost as bad as the "hot or not" website. Its just a website where people put up their pictures and hope to goodness they will get good ratings because otherwise they weill feel even lower about themselves... But then of course they get a terrible rating because its almost IMPOSSIBLE to look hot in society today, with standards being so stupid. I don't even find that many models hot, I prefer people who look real.  

TR Shadow

Admin Are Gods

You forgot me. *poses*

*is actually fairly hot*
Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)

Ashyra Nightwing

o.O SIX VOTES??

You people are crazy.. *shakes head*

:P  :P  :P  

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Nohcnonk

Ashy is hot! :D  :D  :D  

Dixie Ros?

I'm hotter. YOU'LL SEE.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Checkerpaw

I think all you girls are hot stuff!
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Menatus

I voted for myself :D

Of course, that was before I read that you can't...

and I only did it because I thought I had 0 and that would be bad XD

<3 for whoever voted for me. Holby, you have a pic of me? I don't even have a pic of me ^_^;; Not even kidding there. Oh wait, I have a scanner! And a picture of me that's been in my backpack since the first semester! I'll scan that right now.

*runs downstairs to get pic of me*
*scans pic*
*waits*
*waits*
*WAITS*
*resizes*
*saves*
*uploads*

Hmm...I'll paste it somewhere else.

Nohcnonk

*wants to change vote* XD  Vote for Tania!

wakatak87

Oooh... there's no pic of Monica but she still has 3 votes lol that's funnyz.
user posted imageYoU DoNt WaNt To KnOw WhO ThIs Is

Holby

Quote from: MenatusHolby, you have a pic of me? I don't even have a pic of me ^_^;; Not even kidding there. Oh wait, I have a scanner! And a picture of me that's been in my backpack since the first semester! I'll scan that right now.
*Nods* Don't kill Beatles!
I will not deleted this

Menatus

*lower lip trembles* Is it gone...for good? My community? We've had to move a total of like 5 times. I really liked it there, too ^_^. We had like 10 active members and over 10,000 posts. :D

Calantorntain

*Blink*

I got a vote?  How odd.  I really don't like that picture.

Anyway, I nulled.  Yep.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Badrang the Tyrant

*voted for Tania* B) (has only seen picture of Tania)

Tania and Shael are tied for second with 4 votes apiece.  Ashy has twice that and in first.